Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Same. My attention is wandering. 

Anybody have any anecdotes? 

This week we went to see "All is Calm", a lovely moving play about the Christmas Truce of 1914. Local theater, tickets only $35! So now houseguest and I have live theater fever again and dropped $350 on tickets for "Company" this spring. Oh well. I can't take it with me. 

Oh I love Company!  That's so cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This week we went to see "All is Calm", a lovely moving play about the Christmas Truce of 1914. Local theater, tickets only $35! So now houseguest and I have live theater fever again and dropped $350 on tickets for "Company" this spring. Oh well. I can't take it with me. 

Robert Darling … I love company lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nice! I found Designing Women on Hulu and have been falling in love with it all over again. Juliia Sugerbaker is my hero

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those out-sized earrings on Aris’ mother’s ears are mesmerizing.

If I wore those, I'd immediately get my earlobes ripped off somehow.

In other news, Cameron discovered auto-tune and decided he can rap/sing.  Auto-tune has cursed us.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Work anecdote…got called a liar by a client and their attorney this week. Boss told me I was “exhausting” him by telling him about. Finally got permission to write my own “recollections may vary” responses. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

I’m so over Lindsay’s victim act. What happened to all the money she had when she got out? 
oh if she has to get “creative” ….but yeah it’s the justice system that won’t cut her a break.

• Like 6