Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't believe this silly woman has white drapes. In a house that looks like a dumpster, with four young kids. What the actual fuck? 

Don't worry, when they get dirty, Chance just takes them outside and power washes the hell out of them.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Bobbie is getting married before having a kid? Is that allowed on this show?

Yes, as long as you stop on the side of the road on the way home from prison to perform the nuptials.

• LOL 7

Tayler’s recovering addict sister is light years ahead of Tayler. It wasn’t supposed to be that way, but Tayler thought it was a good idea to attach herself to Brad Pitt’s long lost douchebag cousin and pop out his kid. If it weren’t for bad decisions, Tayler wouldn’t make any decisions at all.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Unusual urges, such as a sudden desire to eat a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich whilst sitting under a lawn sprinkler.

What's so unusual about that? Now if it was a peanut butter and sardine sandwich while sitting in a carwash (sans car), I'd understand that. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

If the producers are trying to build up tension by having Bobbo drive by and threaten Chance, they are actually building up anticipation.  Hell, I would pay Caveman Kevin to come up to Missouri to knock his block off.

I miss Kevin. Or at least I miss all the natural history museum jokes. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6