Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tayler’s oldest daughter looks exactly like her, a mini-me.

Tayler should take some attitude lessons from that oldest girl.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I made a batch of brownies (Whatever Floats Your Boat recipe) this afternoon because I needed a chocolate fix. It was a big mistake.

How can brownies be a mistake? We got pizza this afternoon because houseguest was having a bit of a day and I figured cheesy carb-y goodness would cheer her up. 

• Like 6
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Sophie, voice of reason. Never heard from her before, but she sees all and knows all 

She’s mature in the way that kids who have seen too much are mature. Where did Chance get that car?

• Like 4

I made a batch of brownies (Whatever Floats Your Boat recipe) this afternoon because I needed a chocolate fix. It was a big mistake.

I had to pick up a prescription for my husband and bought a Hershey bar for myself. A king-sized. I'm living royal over here!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

He bought it so he could make his credit score better.

It increases by one point for every dollar you spend!

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Right now it’s me versus a 9x9in. baking pan. I don’t like my odds.

I hear you. I did battle with a mini chocolate chip banana bread this week. I went down in crushing defeat. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

No, Louie. Melissa is hard on you because she’s an unhappy woman who wants to exert power over you, who she now deems beneath her. Run.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

My husband helps me when I do my nails. It's really nice. I kinda like Louie.

Just want to add that I don't treat my husband like a stray dog that wandered into my yard and now I'm stuck feeding him.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

My husband helps me when I do my nails. It's really nice. I kinda like Louie.

Louie is the better of the two of them, by a lot.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I’m so grateful Justine is allowing this to be filmed. So educational. I know if I am ever in mortal danger some camera crew is filming me in my cramped living room.

• LOL 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Conception roulette is so much more fun.  at least at 40 she's less likely to get pregnant than the ones in their twenties.  

My great grandmother had her last kid in her late 40s - she thought it was menopause and was reportedly “mortified” when she found out she was pregnant. (Kid turned out fine, grew up to be a doctor.)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

You know it's not an  emergency when all of the camera shots are good.  Not one wobble or bad angle.  And Justine is the perfect example of not a hair out of place.  So glad she decided to scare her children with this BS. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Yeah, it seems like there is a complete lack of panic at the hospital, Juju. You're just sitting there in bed with fresh lipstick on and the medical team is off having lunch, maybe. Huge drama!

• Like 6
  • Wink 1

Looks like Shawn bought the house of that nutjob who dressed like a fairy to get the mail. Or was that 90 Day? I think it was.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh. Lindsay wants a ring more than she wants Blaine to give his kid a gift.

this is the thing I hate most about these shows…people who don’t have a thought for their partner’s kids. 

• Like 5