Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Lydnsey has gorgeous hair. And so does her kid...

Gorgeous. People would buy it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I will never be a reality show participant because I see no reason to thrust my tits in everyone’s face…

That’s the only deterrent for you? 😀

• LOL 8
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Can she get 40 K for it?  Cause she has a bill to pay...

$40K, no, but maybe $4K!

Just now, kacesq said:

Bold & Bougie reminds me of Blood Sweat and Heels which Bravo cancelled and was better than half the crap they have on now.

It’s on Netflix!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I used to say that if a kettle bell came to life, it would be Vince. 

I want to watch the first season again. We were all such babies...innocent innocent babies 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Bold & Bougie reminds me of Blood Sweat and Heels which Bravo cancelled and was better than half the crap they have on now.

im happy Malaysia got a new job I liked her on baskerball wives 

• Like 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I want to watch the first season again. We were all such babies...innocent innocent babies 

I saw the muthfuckin'  crack episode the other day.  WETV has been running the old shows.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Shawn and Chance really need to go into business together. They are both such incredible entrepreneurs.

Shawn: I’ll get a loan for another truck. The kids I have with Kelly can wait a few more years for their child support.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

While Shawn is an idiot, a towing business can earn money, especially since he is a mechanic.  A boob job and tummy tuck are not investments. 

They’re investments for Sara when she goes looking for a new man…

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

While Shawn is an idiot, a towing business can earn money, especially since he is a mechanic.  A boob job and tummy tuck are not investments. 

Right.

Plus - Sara’s argument that they saved $24,000 and the reason they are in debt is credit cards? Ummmmmm… perhaps the savings could have gone toward paying for whatever you were putting on credit cards? The boob fund could have waited.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Quaalude is trying to turn Shavel against her own mother. I see you, Mother Q.

Yeah I don’t trust her at all.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Holy shit. Sarah got fucked up by this “plastic surgeon”! Did Chance take up a new business—budget tummy tucks? 

Surgery by Dr. Now 

• LOL 4

The stark difference in how each of their mothers talked to Shavel and Qualon very clearly illustrate who the problem person is here. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

and where the gifts lol her mama kills me

“I’m glad y’all could come…” hah! I guess they’d paid so fill up your bags at the buffet on the way out!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5