Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Melissa’s sisters? You’re sister is the one who wants this felon so you need to come down off the high horse.

Melissa’s dad? You look like you’d break a hip walking. Calm down with your tough talk.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Melissa’s dad? You look like you’d break a hip walking. Calm down with your tough talk.

And he has three teeth in his head! They have a lot of nerve laughing at Louie!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dreadlock sister is breast feeding.  At least she hasn't given the baby dreads.  Yet another child I feel for.

Her face is beautiful! I didn't notice at first, with the hair.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Donna is completely crocked at this housewarming party, right?

Wouldn't you be? Lord knows the only way I'd be able to handle being around these idiots is hammered. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Donna is crying about cutting the umbilical cord.

She's reluctant to do it because she doesn't know how to cut it on the bias.

• LOL 6

Donna is accusing Melissa’s father of being too involved with his kids?!? Well, they both threatened to murder each other because…Italian. Whew. They decided to go with the other Italian value of… family. Dad’s still gripping his wooden bat just in case. Wooden bats, wooden spoons. They probably will be married in 2 months. Never have we seen two more compatible people on this show! They are two peas in the pod.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'll sell my house ... LOL I love it

Isn't being near Louis the only reason she moved to Florida in the first place ? It would sort of make sense for her to move back home if that's where he is going to be living.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Donna is accusing Melissa’s father of being too involved with his kids?!? Well, they both threatened to murder each other because…Italian. Whew. They decided to go with the other Italian value of… family. Dad’s still gripping his wooden bat just in case. Wooden bats, wooden spoons. They probably will be married in 2 months. Never have we seen two more compatible people on this show! They are two peas in the pod.

BRAVA

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

They're not going to do the murdering themselves.  But someone will come after them so they need to be extremely paranoid.  There's nothing like perpetuating negative stereotypes in a desperate attempt to appear tough. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Still would love to know where all this money is coming from unless it’s all the ill gotten gains Michael concealed during his prison years. The funds that allowed him to give Smugger that Mercedes.

• Like 5

These idiots bought a house and weren't even sure he could transfer??

Jesus, these people.  No impulse control whatsoever.  But that's how they ended up in prison, I guess.

• Like 6
  • Love 1