Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Oh FFS you’ve had those “two precious children” in your house for all of a week. And $20k to the lawyer doesn’t guarantee Lindsay stays out of jail. It just means you’ve got a lawyer who you have faith in…

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

two precious children at home ... umm she had that precious child before this mess and it didnt mean shit .. I hate they are using these kids as a prop basically to keep her out of jail 

Mayhap she can plead her belly?  After all, one of the clowns thought that would work. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

It might be a cheap padded bra. 

In real life, I don't say this but since this is LAL...

Now I'm wondering if Lindsay is pregnant. I thought I saw a little bump outside the lawyer's office. Pregnancy is Mother's Nature's boob job...

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

In real life, I don't say this but since this is LAL...

Now I'm wondering if Lindsay is pregnant. I thought I saw a little bump outside the lawyer's office. Pregnancy is Mother's Nature's boob job...

Maybe she got that tip from the weirdo who was trying to start a commune for wayward women—get pregnant and they have to release you!!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Joynomi’s little boy strongly resembles her. What a cute kid.

He reminds me of my cousin’s kid - the kid has my cousin’s face but his wife’s coloring (my cousin is dark-skinned, his wife is lighter). Joy’s kid has her face but his father’s coloring (I assume, since he’s darker than Joy).

• Like 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Do we all know what Redd is saying? You know?

That’s how you know he’s completed his sentence. It’s like an old school secretary taking dictation. End stop. You know what i’m sayin?

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

From the letters on the wall, we know his name is spelled Swaee.

I just threw up a little. Doesn’t this child have enough stacked against him without that bullshit spelling? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes I’m kinda done at around an hour lol 

Same. My attention is wandering. 

Anybody have any anecdotes? 

This week we went to see "All is Calm", a lovely moving play about the Christmas Truce of 1914. Local theater, tickets only $35! So now houseguest and I have live theater fever again and dropped $350 on tickets for "Company" this spring. Oh well. I can't take it with me. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4