Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Can you imagine going to your wedding or prom, and Chance rolls up in this janky-ass 1997 limo?!?

My brother used to call those types of limos "Vinny's Limo". A 98 stretch with torn upholstery. "Hey, its a fucken limo, ked!" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Maybe Bobo just wants to do a Tik Tok dance with Chance. I forgot this is why he needs money. This is the Chance way. Instead of giving this guy money, he’s going to lay out $12,000 in hopes of making the money back faster. Depending on the laws of your state, you might need a taxi and limousine medallion, which isn’t cheap—or easy to get.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi everyone. My local library is having an open mic night mic next week and I’m working on my gospel rap. What rhymes with “I went away for assault and battery?”

got bitches hitting me up yo they all really flatter me 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

I'm here! Did any of you watch last night's Where Are They Now? I was DYING at Garrett's slow motion reenactment of the fall that busted his face up. 

Raise your hand if you're hoping this is finally the week that someone punches Chance 🙋‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I'm here! Did any of you watch last night's Where Are They Now? I was DYING at Garrett's slow motion reenactment of the fall that busted his face up. 

Raise your hand if you're hoping this is finally the week that someone punches Chance 🙋‍♀️

Garrett cheated on his GF with the prison lunch lady. The PRISON. LUNCH LADY. Y’all, I died.

• LOL 7
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I have to get caught up on Where Are They Now? I saw Glorietta's episode and I was highly diverted. 

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Its an investment opportunity for Chance. Should be an even bigger money spinner than power washing. He and Tayler will be rolling in dough.

cause there is such a HUGE demand for limo service in their area it seems LOL Chance has sucker written all over him 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1