Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E09: Sword of Damocles LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I don't want Bruce to win because I'd rather see him go, but he of course has an idol and may be very tempted to play it.  Not sure if Kendra will be in any true danger or if her name getting thrown out early like Dee's is a red herring.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Dang, Bruce won again.  And I just realized it came down to him and Julie again.  I don't care much for Julie, but I'll give her a ton of credit for doing well in these challenges.

Julie's a badass at these challenges. I will say, it's great to see older women like Julie kick ass on this show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I am apparently at a table for one, but I really really like Bruce.  I think he’s very good-hearted and yes, he’s old school and wears his emotions on his sleeve (I am kind of the same and it’s hard for me to fake it when I’m hurt inside), but he is someone I’d like to know.  Him finding out that Kellie wasn’t that fond of him really injured him, I believe, and I also believe he’ll go home and ask his wife and daughter if he’s overbearing.  Part of it is his strong voice and big personality.  

And if I never knew Katurah, I’d be absolutely fine with that.  Her personality annoys the hell out of me.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

So Jake is also ditching his old Belo alliance for Reba, because they voted for him at the last TC.  Unlike Katurah, I think Jake will leave his options open.  

I wanted to like Dee, but her and the Reba's are too smug. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

I'm hoping something happens tonight and a Reba goes home.  I'd like to see their foursome get knocked down a little.  Emily may have waited a little too long to try and take a shot, though, since it seems like Katurah is with the Rebas and against Belo, and Jake is willing to work with Reba over Belo.

Okay so I like that Julie is putting a name out there and wanting Jake over Dee's plan to target Kendra.  I was just thinking she seems to be willing to go along with Dee and the Reba guys, so I'm glad she's throwing a name out and playing.  She'll probably get overruled by the Queen but at least she's trying.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I get that Austin powered through that, but another week where the Reba 4 are in control and have no adversity toward them kind of annoys me.

Yeah, the fact that Emily emphasized that 4 people control the vote gives Bruce, Jake, and Kendra no chance to make any move.  Tonight might have been the only shot Emily had to try and take a Reba out.

• Like 1