Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E38: Power of Veto #14

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Another comp, another Jag win.  Yawn.

The worst part about Jag winning everything (including potentially the entire game) is he is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.  But for a lame twist, he would be sitting home right now eating potato chips and wondering what could have been.

Most delusional moment of the whole season...Bowie Jane believing she could actually muster up one vote if she were in one of the final two chairs.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

That was some nice revisionist history from Matt.  He didn't graciously allow Jag to keep $5000, he was all excited because he thought he was going to spend a week hanging out with Josh Duhamel.  It was only after the fact that it was revealed to be a punishment.  (Although pretty much anyone with a brain would have known that.)

Good call on TPTB throwing in that comp to clue Bowie Jane in on the fact that she's a lame third wheel instead of a valued team member.  Too bad it won't change anything about the way she plays the game.   TH's  aside, she seems more than happy to hand her game to Jag or Matt.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Ugh....I wish both Felicia and Cerie would be gone, dont like either one. Lol

And I guess I'm missing something...but how in the heck in any circumstance would Felicia win if she's in the final 2???

I don't understand? Lol

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Once again I am grossed out by Felicia.  Not only grooming her feet on Cirie's bed, but asking Cirie for the file and clippers as if they are community property?  No! Sharing pedicure instruments is how athletes foot and toenail fungus are spread! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SHERMDOG said:

And I guess I'm missing something...but how in the heck in any circumstance would Felicia win if she's in the final 2???

Depends on (a) how good a shot Felicia is, and (b) how slow her opponent is.

• LOL 5

Hated Bowie's face when Jag announced that he would not be using the veto...she stared at the nominees with wide eyes and a smirk like she was thinking one or both of the women would go off or something, but both Cirie and Felicia just stared down Jag in silent disappointment.  Bowie is having way too much fun playing for second or third place.

What a dumb season.

• Like 9
29 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Hated Bowie's face when Jag announced that he would not be using the veto...she stared at the nominees with wide eyes and a smirk like she was thinking one or both of the women would go off or something, but both Cirie and Felicia just stared down Jag in silent disappointment.  Bowie is having way too much fun playing for second or third place.

What a dumb season.

In all fairness: one of the basic tenets of BB is the HGs start out each season with what will be the highest regard viewers will EVER have for them, and the entirety of the season is a looonnng downhill slide from there - and truth be told, Bowie has held up better (or longer, at least) than most.

That being said - yeah, at this point I can’t stand Bowie either. The extra-long season has not served Bowie well.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Felicia actually made me feel sorry for Cerie. Felicia's disgusting!

Cerie must feel so alone in that house right now. She can't standy anyone and her only "ally" annoys the crap outta her.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gummo said:

Felicia actually made me feel sorry for Cerie. Felicia's disgusting!

Cerie must feel so alone in that house right now. She can't standy anyone and her only "ally" annoys the crap outta her.

With the exception of Jared and Izzy - and Matt for a while, after Jared and Izzy‘s exits - Cirie has been self-isolating and complaining about having to put up with the other HGs since about Day 3. So my sympathy for Cirie is… limited.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

That being said: JEEE-zus, Felicia. Violate boundaries much?  Try fucking with your nasty-ass feet on your OWN bed, whydoncha?

And she laughs! She thinks she's cute!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

"Previously on BIG BROTHER: Quentin Tarantino finally got his shot at directing an episode of Big Brother, and he made the MOST out of Felicia's foot hygiene procedures.  Just wait for when the Emmy Awards committee comes a-knocking on the BB door!"

Seriously, couldn't we have had a segment on the houseguests getting video messages from home, or letters, or SOMETHING other than FEET?!?!?

I did love when the announcer said in the opening of the episode, "Yes, it's the Halloween season and Big Brother is STILL on the air!". LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

My favorite part of the PoV challenge was seeing Cirie laughing at how slow Bowie was moving in the water - followed by Cirie’s tower stack falling over time and again, while Bowie’s stack kept growing and growing…

…and I don’t even LIKE Bowie.  😆

• Like 1