Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E06: I'm Not Batman, I'm the Canadian LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Somehow my posts ended up in the wrong thread...

Kaleb made a good point, but oddly it defeated his purpose because it showed just how strategic he is that he was able to read the numbers so well and call out how things could play out. 

eta: Also Dee is starting to bug me. I'm not here for players who act almost offended and constantly indignant whenever their name is even suggested. Like it's a game about voting people off. 

Also, I think Kaleb knows he's going and has decided to just blow things up a bit before he exits. 

HOLY SHIT!!! Go Kaleb

Oh man, it'll suck if it's Emily when she's the one who let Kaleb know they were coming for him and told him to play his shot in the dark.

I'd be surprised though if Austin and company pass up another chance to go for J since they've wanted her out for so long. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I fully get it. She talked about it earlier in the episode: she can't look like she's so close to Kaleb, hence why she couldn't push for him to stay that much. Since she knew the vote would be unanimous, she voted the obvious to avoid being a major target afterward.

I FULLY get Emily's position. I do not blame her; I just wish she had stuck with Kaleb and voted J out to have that on her resume. But probably would have made her a target, either way.

I was thinking that she could have told them she didn't want to write Kaleb's name down since he went to bat for her, but I think that might have put an even bigger target on her back since his SITD worked.  At least now she can say she voted against Kaleb and known she let Kaleb in on him being voted off.  I do think they are going to have an uphill battle, especially Kaleb, but maybe having more options at the next TC will take some heat off of him.

• Like 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

I bet Kaleb was still smiling in his sleep that night and while watching tonight. He does have an infectious smile, charmer! Too bad J had to go. Bruce next time guys!

Did he buy a lottery ticket?

• LOL 2

I don't understand the voting rules.  After all the votes for Kaleb were nullified and Jeff called for a revote.  But all he said was that Kaleb didn't have a vote.  Couldn't everyone just have voted for Kaleb again?  

Also, significant number of variations on how to spell Kaleb. 

Just now, Quilt Fairy said:

I don't understand the voting rules.  After all the votes for Kaleb were nullified and Jeff called for a revote.  But all he said was that Kaleb didn't have a vote.  Couldn't everyone just have voted for Kaleb again?  

Also, significant number of variations on how to spell Kaleb. 

No because Kaleb was safe. Can't vote for a player who is safe. 

I like that Austin’s so bitter about the sandwich. 
Not-Boston-Rob guy is really growing on me. 
I’m very attached to Kaleb and Emily. Emily’s so interesting since she bugged me so much episode 1 but now I feel like she’s my eyes into the show. I was very upset when J said Emily and everyone seemed like they would go with it. The unanimous votes tonight for a merging tribe were pretty impressive. I was glad Drew didn’t turn on Emily.

I don’t think I like any of the other women players, other than Emily. Maybe Katurah. My final three would be Emily, Kaleb, and Austin. I like Sifu but he seems a little all over the place.

I would agree with Kaleb that Bruce is playing an old-school game. You need to be the leader no one notices leading in this game, and he’s all listen to me! 
Drew is holding himself back from taking charge but I suspect everyone knows it. His relationships seem very selective. 
The rest of the women don’t seem to have a clear agenda. They don’t seem strong together - and I guess now they are one less. 

• Like 6