Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E06: I'm Not Batman, I'm the Canadian LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways must roll their way to a win in the immunity challenge, leaving the rest at risk of going home. Then, a comment from day one comes back to haunt one of the castaways.

Original airdate 11/1/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Merge already? 

Guessing it is the fake merge like they've done in previous seasons.  They all live together on the same beach but divide into two tribes.  The earn the merge thing I guess.

• Useful 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, that is lame that it was a clue just to the idol immediately.

I know, that really sucked.  Especially with how cocky Bruce is now.  Here's hoping that one of his allies he trusted with this info betrays him on it.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I think thirteen people is too many for a merge. I’d go with eleven.

Same.  More important, the jury should start in the very next Tribal or the one before

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Kendra doesn't seem to get the position Emily's been in. She's so pissed at Emily, not seeing that she's been an outsider and everyone has only used her as a number or a target. 

If only Kendra knew that Brando was willing to throw her under the bus to save himself.

And seriously, Austin needs to give it up with losing out on the sandwich.  I'm starting to run out of people to root for.

• Like 3