Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E04: Music to My Ears LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Tribes must dig deep in the immunity challenge to land a win and earn safety for one more night. Then, one tribe is sent to tribal council where someone will be the fourth person voted out of the game.

Original airdate 10/18/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

So Sean wasn't even aware of how close Kaleb/Emily got.  And now he's saying Sabiyah was running every thing and he was just following orders.  Kaleb isn't buying it.  This is the Survivor I like lol

Sean is trying to tell Kaleb he wasn't his first choice to vote off-in front of Emily, who says 'so it was me', and Sean just laughs awkwardly.  Maybe he should have taken Kaleb's advice and talked about this later.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 8

Okay, I guess I can buy everyone looking shocked at Sabiyah being gone.  

And Katurah said what I was thinking-no one knows what is going on at the other person's tribe.  So how can they can be that shocked?

Heh, Dee said it must have been an idol play or something.  If she only knew.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I do wonder if the tribe switch-up was always planned for Day 8 or the decision was made because Lulu is so god-awful.

Like I don't know I buy a switch-up would be happening now if say all the tribes had gone to tribal council and so they'd all lost at least one person.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

Why? Didn't they see her trying to do the puzzle? Why so shocking?

Belo at least has some inside knowledge of Lulu, because Kendra went there after her tribe won the first IC and saw the dynamics play out.  She no doubt told her tribe what was going on, and I'd say Sabiyah was in a good position then.

So swapping into 3 tribes, with a member from Lulu on each tribe, means someone from that group is still not going to taste victory and have to go to TC.

Belo says they will still say strong.  We'll see about that.

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Belo says they will still say strong.  We'll see about that.

This so much. Sure sometimes the tribes stick together but we've seen many times tribes go into a switch with the numbers and cannibalize each other. 

• Like 1

So the majority of Belo joins Kaleb at Lulu (Bruce, Katurah, Kellie and Jake).

New Reba: Sean, Sifu, Dee, Julie, J Maya

New Belo: Emily, Austin, Drew, Kendra, Brando

I think all of these combos might be interesting.  Julie and Dee didn't want to work with Sifu or J Maya.  Old Belo is outnumbered at New Belo.  Kaleb might be screwed.

• Like 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Oh, wait, Emily is a potential tie breaking vote. Maybe she’s safe.

Yup, she's middle between two pairs. If they vote tribal lines, they're going to need her to side with one pair. Of course, they may join up and decide to just boot her. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sean: I'm basically with four people who know each other...but instead of worrying about that, I'm super excited and totally expect to not be the easy sacrifice if we lose next!

He's really trying too hard.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yup, she's middle between two pairs. If they vote tribal lines, they're going to need her to side with one pair. Of course, they may join up and decide to just boot her. 

I wonder if Kaleb put a good word in for Emily to Drew when he visited Reba (and maybe said the same about Drew to Emily).  So that might inspire those two to team up.

• Like 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

Emily's in great shape. She's the fifth in a two-two tie.

Sean and Kaleb are screwed, they are lone outliers. 

The one thing that might save Sean is if Julie/Dee wanted to target Sifu/J Maya.  They were not working with those two on Reba.  Sean might actually be in a good spot.

What might save Kaleb is if Katurah tries to use this opportunity to target Bruce and it backfires on her (because I don't see Jake or Kellie voting Bruce unless he screws something up for himself).

It is going to be a miracle if Lulu isn’t picked off right away on each of their new tribes. 

In the least shocking development, Katurah is targeting Bruce. what is her deal with him?

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh no, how dare Katurah not immediately trust you at your word, Bruce? In the few days she's known you, how dare she not fully trust everything you said to your tribe!

I actually took it as Katurah wanting Kaleb to reveal all first just in case, so Bruce didn't inadvertently give away information.  But he's probably more right about her intentions than I am lol

So Jake isn't so keen on staying Belo strong.  

Sadly, I think Katurah thinks she has Kellie and can bring Kaleb in to vote off Bruce.  She doesn't realize how outnumbered she is.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Jake, it's never a good look to laugh so hard at your own lame joke. 

I like to think production was mocking him by making that laugh go on five seconds longer than it should have.

• Like 1