Type keyword(s) to search

Love / Life After Lockup Season 6: Characters

• Start Topic

Melissa and Louie.  Our favorite Jersey girl still has stars in her eyes when she think of former Big Man on Campus Louie from Lakeland.  He's been the Big Man on the Yard the last 10 years.  Now he's out and likely already tired of her.  His mom has zero patience for Melissa's silliness. Will Louie stay with his mom, Donna, in Atlanta, move to Jersey with Melissa, or find the closest drug source to get away from them both?

Chelsea and "Mikey".  Chelsea is the deaf woman with the two-toned hair. Michael/Mikey learned about 5 signs to communicate with her, thereby endearing him to her forever and ever. 

Britney and Kerok.  Straight out of LDL, Britney and Kerok continue their rather uncomfortable story on LAL. With Kerok released to the wild, will EB back off?  He is a creepy stalker. Their other storylines are their foolish desire to have children asap and that most of his family has not seen him since he started his physical transition. 

Raneka and Asonta. Another fresh LDL couple, Raneka moved her children and her lemon-lime wig to Atlanta for Asonta; a.k.a. Lacitrus. We have learned that Lacitrus died a week ago in a car crash which colors what we are watching.  Let's see what he did after prison.  Raneka will focus on figuring out the story behind his "auntie" girlfriend. 

Andy and Brittney. Ugh, this LDL clown.  Andy is an ex-cop and garbage father who is going all in on an ex-addict convict with kids. His ex-wife is also an addict, so Cap'n save-an-addict is going to try again.  He's happy to spend his money on her while his kids wait for him to step up and be a dad. The best thing he may have done for his kids is to move 5 hours away from them to be nearer to Brittney.  Do you sense I don't care for him? What tipped you off? 

Sharae and Anthony.  Sharae and Anthony were teenage sweethearts until he cheated on her.  They got back together and planned a wedding while he was incarcerated.  Only problem is he is still married to someone else.  Oops!  No wedding for you!   Of course, Sharae is lying to her family, claiming they are married.  We have another "husband"; I do hope he's also her "soulmate".  

Joynomi and Redd.  They have been together 7 years but have never met in person. During their great love affair, Joynomi got pregnant.  Since they never met and Redd wasn't shipping out swimmers, Joynomi's baby daddy is someone else, so they are starting from a place of trust and mutual respect. 

So it seems Andy was married when chasing Brittney and filming the shows.  His first wife was the mother of his children; she's the addict.  Then he married a second woman, Mindy, who he separated from in February and divorced recently. 

https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-andy-files-for-divorce-from-wife-mindy-exclusive/ 

I love that he says he and his second wife grew apart.  They were together less than two years when they separated.  Ugh, this guy is such garbage. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Latest news/ spoilers about Chance:

Spoiler

https://starcasm.net/life-after-lockup-chance-arrested-dwi-hit-and-run/

He's got a younger girlfriend, looks like he could be using again, had a DUI a few weeks ago and then was involved in a very serious hit and run with a big rig ten days later, leaving the driver of the truck in serious condition.  I hope Tayler keeps him out of her life.  What a loser.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
11 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hide contents

He's got a younger girlfriend, looks like he could be using again, had a DUI a few weeks ago and then was involved in a very serious hit and run with a big rig ten days later, leaving the driver of the truck in serious condition.  I hope Tayler keeps him out of her life.  What a loser.

Ugh - he's a horrible human being and I hope he gets locked up again for a very, very long time.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hide contents

Must be a different Chance! I’m shocked, SHOCKED, I say.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Just in case you thought Chance was laying low after his recent shenanigans:

Spoiler

https://starcasm.net/life-after-lockup-chance-pitt-arrested-felony-auto-theft/

The same day he caused a serious accident with a big rig, he stole an employee's car from a hospital lot and used her credit cards to buy some smokes...

OH, I almost forgot, was involved in a domestic disturbance later that day.  

AND, reported his truck as being stolen, when he actually wrecked it himself.

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1

It's a new season of Life After Lockup.  The couples:

Tayler and Chance: When an abuser loves a doormat . . . . Chance has started a construction career and is not surprisingly still having major money problems.  What happened to his power washing dreams? Tayler has baby #4.  She will also find out Chance's "shocking secret."  Hmm, another secret.  There is zero chance anyone will be shocked. 

Shawn and Sara:  Take extra birth control precautions.  Shawn will be on our TVs.  Sarah will wow us with her hair color choices.  Shawn will amaze with his inability to think his way out of a paper bag.  Sara is dumping his sorry ass. Why are we being subjected to him again?

Justine and Michael:  Juju and Montana Millz are back and she is ready to pop because these crazy kids decided to add yet another child to the pile.  Expect matching outfits, large jewelry, and bad rapping. 

Aris and Cameron:  Our favorite mini-boo Cameron is back and he's a new dad. He is of course still getting into trouble.  Will his charm continue to work on Aris?

Shavel and Quaylon:  They're back!  Quaylon has stored the suitcase of all sadness in the closet next to Shavel's skintight catsuits. 

Blaine and Lindsey:  Jesus is his plug and Lindsey is his drama.  Seemingly nice guy Blaine is still with our lady of the dramatic actions, Lindsey.  Does she still have charges, bro? Yes she does! A possible 40 years worth of charges. 

Kerok and Britney:   When last we saw them, as in the week before this premiere, Britney wants a baby, Kerok wants to marry her but probably doesn't want a baby, and both of them need to rebuild their lives after lockup.  Mama Kerok will continue to be the best.  Unfortunately Kerok may choose to share more of his Christian rap with us. 

Joynomi and Redd:  Ugh. Redd took second prize in the how quickly can you cheat on your partner after getting out prison contest.  [Pouring one out for the winner, Asonta]. Joynomi took him back, still doesn't know he tripped and his dick accidentally fell into his bestie's vagina, and is foolishly taking him home to live with her and her son. Start the pool on how long these two will last. 

Melissa and Louie:  Louie from Lakeland and his new teeth continues on with the ever-so-supportive Melissa.  Please let her put away the cheerleader outfit and pompoms for good.  We can only handle so much secondhand embarrassment. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It was nice to see that Shavel decided to squeeze into her favorite sausage casing for the appointment with the attorney. 

And Melissa thinks that a nose job will solve her numerous problems. Save your money, dear. Favorite line of the night, “Why are you sitting on the toilet, with the door open no less? And where are your teeth?”

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I died when Melissa walked in on Louie on the toilet with no teeth. How’s the high school heartthrob working out for you now? 

That right there is an effective advertisement for why you don't have sex with the big man on campus in high school...

• LOL 6

After some internet sleuthing, Justine and her mother Sherry bought a house in South Las Vegas for $485,000.  Michael is not listed as an owner.  The house has five bedrooms and a pool.  Note, parents of the year do not have a pool cover or a fence. 

Some sites list Montana Millz Michael as having a very high net worth.  Personally I suspect Juju and Mike fed these sites this info.  Other sites show his net worth at $50-100K. 

Reminder: We do not post actual addresses on this site.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

After some internet sleuthing, Justine and her mother Sherry bought a house in South Las Vegas for $485,000.  Michael is not listed as an owner.  The house has five bedrooms and a pool.  Note, parents of the year do not have a pool cover or a fence. 

Some sites list Montana Millz Michael as having a very high net worth.  Personally I suspect Juju and Mike fed these sites this info.  Other sites show his net worth at $50-100K. 

Reminder: We do not post actual addresses on this site.  

Wait… didn’t Justine’s mother act surprised and disapproving when Michael and JuJu announced their move??? Yet she is a co-purchaser of the house???

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Wait… didn’t Justine’s mother act surprised and disapproving when Michael and JuJu announced their move??? Yet she is a co-purchaser of the house???

My guess is that she ended up moving in with them. She seems to be the only one gainfully employed and probably just got a job in Las Vegas. I would be Justine’s mom is the one who had consistently taken care of the kids and helps Justine pay the bills. 

11 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

My guess is that she ended up moving in with them. She seems to be the only one gainfully employed and probably just got a job in Las Vegas. I would be Justine’s mom is the one who had consistently taken care of the kids and helps Justine pay the bills. 

Ooh - maybe she does. At one point JuJu had a job that she quit when Michael got out. I get that she is about to have a baby and that's not the best time to look for work but I wonder if she plans on ever having a steady paycheck again.

I HAD to do some investigating about the "married man" Blaine accused Lindsay of hooking up with in the previews.  I checked out Reddit (there is a poster who knows EVERYTHING about what is happening with them.  I won't spill all the tea, but regarding this upcoming fight:

At the wrap party for Lindsay and Daonte's season, Lindsay makes out with a man who is wearing a wedding band.  A photo was taken, and this sparked the fight between Blaine and Lindsay (who apparently read Reddit on the regular).  

spacer.png

• Useful 1

Montana Millz big single dropped  in December 2023.  The twist?  It features "Queen Juju".  Yes, Juju raps.  I'll give you a moment to stop laughing.  

The song is titled on the cover art as Gangster Sh👟👟.  Yes, it includes shoes instead of the "it".  With all of the production work and autotune, Mike is entirely meh.  No charisma.  Mediocre lyrics.  Just a good looking guy at a mic. The beat is generic.  

Our girl Juju tires to act all hard.  She is into that Gangster  Sh👟👟 !  The song also states that Mike and Juju are "fucking hoes", because  yeah, Juju is into the freakydeaky.  She is sharing her man and joining in.  

Juju's verse: 
"I apply pressure
I give 'em the business never nothing lesser
Known to give them gas but we shootin' out the Tesla
Put 'em in a box like we stumbled over treasure
Put you pussies on the floor
Don't give a fuck who you rollin' with
Should really watch the way you move your lips
I'm the one you can't ignore
You should get acquainted with this bitch
You think you hate me now
Well you gonna hate it when I'm rich"

Feel free to try to count out the beats in this masterpiece to see if it fits a solid beat.  Sure, a very talented rapper can work half beats to fit words.  This is Juju.  That's Justine from the boob sling.  She is not a talented rapper. 

I predict this is not that one big hit that will have them set for life.

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Montana Millz big single dropped  in December 2023.  The twist?  It features "Queen Juju".  Yes, Juju raps.  I'll give you a moment to stop laughing.  

The song is titled on the cover art as Gangster Sh👟👟.  Yes, it includes shoes instead of the "it".  With all of the production work and autotune, Mike is entirely meh.  No charisma.  Mediocre lyrics.  Just a good looking guy at a mic. The beat is generic.  

Our girl Juju tires to act all hard.  She is into that Gangster  Sh👟👟 !  The song also states that Mike and Juju are "fucking hoes", because  yeah, Juju is into the freakydeaky.  She is sharing her man and joining in.  

Juju's verse: 
"I apply pressure

Feel free to try to count out the beats in this masterpiece to see if it fits a solid beat.  Sure, a very talented rapper can work half beats to fit words.  This is Juju.  That's Justine from the boob sling.  She is not a talented rapper. 

I’ll give it this… it’s an earworm. Thirty minutes after I watched and I”m still hearing it in my head. Someone please make it stop…

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
18 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Juju's verse: 
"I apply pressure

Juju was right about her being “known to give them gas.” Listening to this song gave me agita. They are no OG Kam.

https://youtu.be/rxN-FWvBQIg?si=-URPgN0jc3LEygy6

• LOL 3

Shavel's mom seems to be right about Quaylon.  He was arrested in December in a Motel 6 with marijuana, MDMA, and another woman.  The woman called the police saying he threatened her.  The icing on the cake?  He also had in his possession a bottle of Hennessy that Shavel gave him for his birthday.  It said happy birthday and had  photo of Quaylon on it.  Yeah, he's ready to be married. 

https://starcasm.net/life-after-lockup-quaylon-arrested-with-drugs-another-woman/ 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 1/20/2024 at 12:53 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Juju's verse: 
"I apply pressure

lol - I read that as “gangster shoes”. I was like wtf are gangster shoes? Isn’t he the one with the supposed sneaker empire or am I thinking of someone else?

Also, did y’all see what Juju named that poor baby???

Spoiler

Manhattan Barbie

Edited by Ladystardust
Wrong word
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

lol - I read that as “gangster shoes”. I was like wtf are gangster shoes? Isn’t he the one with the supposed sneaker empire or am I thinking of someone else?

Also, did y’all see what Juju named that poor baby???

Reveal spoiler

Manhattan Barbie

Please tell me you are kidding about that baby's name...

• LOL 2
On 12/31/2023 at 11:49 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's a new season of Life After Lockup.  The couples:

Aris and Cameron:  Our favorite mini-boo Cameron is back and he's a new dad. He is of course still getting into trouble.  Will his charm continue to work on Aris?

Did the show ever follow up with these two regarding the birth of their baby?  Did they end up in the camper as a home?  

3 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

I saw over on Reddit that NoChance and his new girlfriend.....ARE LIVING WITH TAYLER 

RDT_20240217_1747162061462814655548784.thumb.jpg.d2af7e4de69467a82097e80c9430aece.jpg

I wonder whether they are living in the garage “apartment.”

• Like 1