Type keyword(s) to search

Sophie & Rob: Influencing on Opposite Sides of the Tracks

• Start Topic

Thread for Sophie and Rob. Here’s an article about Sophie.

I think Sophie is pretty (her face has a doll like quality) but if she is supposed to have money, why does her wig look the way it does (the quality and style)? It reminds me of a Halloween style wig, not an “every day” wig. You’d think someone so into their appearance would make a different choice. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

If Sophie has such a wonderful apartment and says she is well off I’m confused. Why didn’t he move to London to be with her?

And why did she fly London-NY-LA rather than direct to LA from London? I might understand it if she was trying to save money but it's not that much more & cuts the travel time way down. I'm a cheap ass & have never changed flights like that unless there was no other way to get somewhere, certainly never in many flights from London to LA.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

There’s a poster over on Reddit who claims to have worked with Rob at a cannabis dispensary. It sounds like he’s even worse than his edit on the show and she’s answering questions 

So, he has pot, but not a pot to piss in.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Are you all saying Sophie’s wig is what she has bobby-pinned all along the front and sides ?  Also missy a cyst on an ovary at 15 really shouldn’t terrify you from being able to have a pregnancy or being able to get pregnant . I think it’s her figure she wants to keep. 
Jasmine’s  dermatitis was present in Panama where she saw her doctor why didn’t he treat it?  . Could be the spray tan chemicals 

sorry about Jasmine I think I thought I was on tonight’s show 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Are you all saying Sophie’s wig is what she has bobby-pinned all along the front and sides ?  Also missy a cyst on an ovary at 15 really shouldn’t terrify you from being able to have a pregnancy or being able to get pregnant . I think it’s her figure she wants to keep. 

There's something more going on here. An ovarian cyst should not make it physically dangerous to have a child. If they had to remove an ovary, you'd have less chance of becoming pregnant, but once you were pregnant, the ovaries are no longer directly involved (except possibly for your hormone levels, which could be supplemented with medications) and the pregnancy should proceed normally.

• Like 3
On 11/1/2023 at 10:44 PM, magemaud said:

There’s a poster over on Reddit who claims to have worked with Rob at a cannabis dispensary. It sounds like he’s even worse than his edit on the show and she’s answering questions 

Does anyone have a link to this? I can’t find it.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

Does anyone have a link to this? I can’t find it.

Sorry everyone! I know I read it and posted here but now I can’t find it, either. Maybe it was taken down because it was fake? I confess I fell for it hook, line and sinker. It was so detailed and plausible. It  talked about his claims of living in Oregon for a time and that he was working on a marijuana farm there. It even mentioned the job was at Rose Collective Dispensary in Venice, CA

• Useful 1
On 11/5/2023 at 11:35 PM, athousandclowns said:

Are you all saying Sophie’s wig is what she has bobby-pinned all along the front and sides ?  

No, her dyed blonde hair with dark roots is her real hair that is curly and pinned down. She parts it on the left. You can see it on the edge of her straight blonde wig which is parted on the other side. Sometimes she adds a fake blonde ponytail on the back 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2
On 11/6/2023 at 2:26 PM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

There's something more going on here. An ovarian cyst should not make it physically dangerous to have a child. If they had to remove an ovary, you'd have less chance of becoming pregnant, but once you were pregnant, the ovaries are no longer directly involved (except possibly for your hormone levels, which could be supplemented with medications) and the pregnancy should proceed normally.

I’m going to hazard a guess that Sophie doesn’t really know exactly what happens  when you are pregnant and hasn’t managed to find the time to google it, what with her busy schedule and all.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 11/6/2023 at 8:41 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I couldn’t find it either.  But I was looking in the uncensored sub and maybe there are others.

Okay, now I realize what happened. The coworker had posted an "AMA" (ask me anything) on Reddit but said if things got nasty, he'd delete it, so I guess that's why I can't find it anymore.

Someone else explained: "Rob is an ex-head shop employee. One of his former coworkers recently did an AMA but said he would delete it if things turned nasty so I guess it did. Basically it said Rob was awful to work with..." 

Someone on Reddit has reposted the original sub: 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Are these two REALLY gonna get married or is Sophie's mom buying her a ticket back to England?

Well in a preview early on they showed him standing at the altar looking concerned so they at least get that far.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, politichick said:

I'm curious about where Sophie's alleged family and privileged upbringing came from. She has the accent of a chav who grew up in a council estate tower block.

As does her mother.

My guess would be that her mother got pregnant with her while working for someone whose family had money or on a girl's night out & she wanted for nothing when she was born, but what I don't get is why isn't she contributing to a better place to live, at least somewhere with a bathroom if she has money available to her unless of course she's been cut off.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I had to look up "chav ".  
For others who might be unfamiliar with the term -   comes from "Council House And Violent".  
Sounds iffy to me - I did a little search to find out what the American equivalent would be. Someone posted the exact question on Reddit, but the responses were, shall we say, not helpful.

• Like 1

That's not where it comes from but it does describe a chav quite well & is as good as anything else I've heard so we can go with it. Not surprised nobody has come up with an American equivalent, it would be very hard to replicate anywhere else in the world.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Shrek said:

That's not where it comes from but it does describe a chav quite well & is as good as anything else I've heard so we can go with it. Not surprised nobody has come up with an American equivalent, it would be very hard to replicate anywhere else in the world.

OK, so not an acronym? I guess you can't believe everything you read on the Internet.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, politichick said:

I'm curious about where Sophie's alleged family and privileged upbringing came from. She has the accent of a chav who grew up in a council estate tower block.

You're giving her too much credit I think. Looking at her mum, I'd have thought they were Roma gypsies. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/18/2024 at 3:14 AM, surfgirl said:

You're giving her too much credit I think. Looking at her mum, I'd have thought they were Roma gypsies. 

Good one!

I know the expression chav because I watch British soaps. In GB, accents are a clue to one's economic/educational/social status in life. Chav is basically someone who's low-class and kind of trashy, too.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

There are two groups in the UK and US that claim to be gypsies. The real descendants of the European Roma gypsies where were persecuted by the Nazis.  The second group are the English and Irish Travelers who claim to be gypsies, and persecuted, but have no biological link to the gypsies.   

The travelers are the ones on the U.S. gypsy wedding show, except the one young woman with divorced parents in Chicago.   The second group on the TV show aren't Roma gypsies, but call themselve romachal or something like that.  They often run the paving, and home repair scams that you're warned about.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 6
(edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 9:21 AM, Frozendiva said:

So...they're professional famewhores color me unsurprised.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Sophie is selling her used panties for $ 75! If you want her to enclose a personal note and Polaroid, it will run you $ 300. 

Too late for Father's Day gifting! 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1