Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E03: No Man Left Behind

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jodithgrace said:

I think the flint was off limits because that is something that only Jeff can bestow. The tribes have to “earn” it. 

Wasn't winning a reward challenge good enough to qualify for having earned it?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I think the biggest change is how short the seasons are now-almost two weeks.  That's pretty significant.  It's also why so many participants don't seem worried about shelters, food, etc.  There are food rewards every few days and two tribes win some type of food, not just one. 

We’ll never have a Day 28 finger-lickin’-good auction again. :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

As a lawyer, even if I don't often admit it publicly, I am finding this season's little takes on the profession interesting. Especially that one guy's overestimation of his skills and everyone else's dismissiveness. 

(Taking some career meandering thoughts over to Past Seasons...)

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Nashville said:

Same here, but I actually gave up that thought with this episode - more specifically, when I saw them going through the running-through-the-ropes part of the RC. I messed up my knees back in April, and one look at them high-stepping it through those rope obstacles had me going “NOPE nope nope nope nope…!!!”

Well, if anyone from here does ever make it to the show, please PLEASE let us know.  I would love to root for someone as part of Team Primetimer.

Nashville, pal, perish the thought.  You wouldn't even have knees after a month of slamming through the sand, straining to pull a trunk of bricks up to a puzzle location, G.I. Joe-ing it through the mud, twisting your way out of that fishing net...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I don’t know anyone but Lulu because it’s been focused on them. Then Kaleb (Caleb) comes along and gives away the farm, plus doesn’t take a flint….hes so immature and maybe hasn’t watched earlier seasons. 

1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

I don’t know anyone but Lulu because it’s been focused on them. Then Kaleb (Caleb?) comes along and gives away the farm, plus doesn’t take a flint and is all focused on making friends.l.hes so immature and maybe hasn’t watched earlier seasons.   I’m sad we haven’t been able to know those on other tribes because lululosers is so in our face  

I think the IC puzzle challenge didn't benefit from having a "caller."  The pieces were so large and multi-surfaced, that being able to see from a perch wasn't much of a benefit.  The tribes who won seemed to see how the pieces went together on their own.  

• Like 8
On 10/12/2023 at 4:53 PM, Nashville said:

Same here, but I actually gave up that thought with this episode - more specifically, when I saw them going through the running-through-the-ropes part of the RC. I messed up my knees back in April, and one look at them high-stepping it through those rope obstacles had me going “NOPE nope nope nope nope…!!!”

Didn't Scout have a knee issue?  I seem to remember people helping her simply walk through the jungle.  There was also an older man (with very expensive shoes some woman put in the ocean) who had recently had a knee replacement.

Now, like you, I can't picture anyone with knee problems making it through the first day.  I messed up my knee 13 years ago falling down the steps into the garage taking my full weight on my knee because my hands were holding my puppy, and these days I'm in awe just watching people put on their socks.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 4

Just started watching this season of Survivor because I didn't want it to mess with BB. I found this to be one of the best episodes I have watched in the last years (and I love survivor but the last seasons have disappointed me). I love how things seemed to make sense with Emily being a bitch at the start, then Kaleb "saving" her by teaching her to interact with people properly, and the moment he needed help the most she returned the favor. It was such an amazing moment and I loved it.☺️

Kaleb is my winner pick by the way, but I think he's many people's winner pick 😋

• Like 2
On 10/12/2023 at 4:34 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Katurah

I can't go all season not pointing out the funny fact that her name means something in my language; it means "(go) pee". Like when you order someone to pee. It's so funny and I giggle every time I hear or read her name. 😁

• LOL 2