Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E25: HOH #9, Nominations #9

Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Cameron is fighting such an uphill battle, alone, that I really want to root for him.

But he's SUCH an unlikeable ass.

Agreed!! BUT.... I'm beginning to REALLY not like Felicia!..Her and Cirie talking about winning HOH, Etc..ugh...ok...have EITHER of them won ANYTHING?

and yeah...really surprised he picked Felicia over Cirie. We will see

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Maya said:

So Cameron thinks he would get Cirie’s jury vote?? I’m disappointed in him. 

Keep in mind, Cam is not yet clued in on this season’s Production-sponsored Fields Family Plan.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, SHERMDOG said:

Agreed!! BUT.... I'm beginning to REALLY not like Felicia!..Her and Cirie talking about winning HOH, Etc..ugh...ok...have EITHER of them won ANYTHING?

and yeah...really surprised he picked Felicia over Cirie. We will see

Felicia won HOH. Hisam was evicted during her reign.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Maya said:

So Cameron thinks he would get Cirie’s jury vote?? I’m disappointed in him. 

I'm not convinced he believes her. He's known he's on his own since the v beginning. But, he's one of the most focused in house. I think Matt is starting to get there as well...just focusing on his game, that is.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Cherry Styles said:

Why is he so unlikable? I like him. I'm rooting for him to win it all!! 

Can’t go into it on this thread, as it involves information from sources other than the broadcast episodes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Very glad to DVR this...no way that would have been worth staying up to 10PM for!

Cam's nominations A/K/A-I aint havin' no stinkin' Cookout!

But he's like that line in STAR TREK II where Kirk is taunting Khan.

"You keep missing the target!"

He should have targeted Cirie on the odd chance she manages to rally the troops again. Best to get her out of there. Can't help wonder if production sat him down and explained to him that he's got a chance to get back into the game but the public (allegedly) is invested in Cirie.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, North of Eden said:

He should have targeted Cirie on the odd chance she manages to rally the troops again. Best to get her out of there. Can't help wonder if production sat him down and explained to him that he's got a chance to get back into the game but the public (allegedly) is invested in Cirie.

I'm wondering if Cam is actually following Jareds request to protect Cirie 

It just seems kind of strange that he wouldn't even consider putting her on the block, I think you're right and production is also in his ear protecting Cirie

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I'm wondering if Cam is actually following Jareds request to protect Cirie 

It just seems kind of strange that he wouldn't even consider putting her on the block, I think you're right and production is also in his ear protecting Cirie

I've thought production has been in "many" houseguests' ear all season??

• Like 1

Waaaay late, but it's worth pausing the new ep to get this up.

8704130c-36aa-4f24-a021-1e29c6154fdf_tex7589d1c4-4128-46a8-ab93-3ec117351d43_tex

Never change, Buffy.

Spoiler

She does.  I mourn.

I obviously don't like Cam giving Cirie a pass (and I have to worry about helpful whispers from the DR), but if he thinks Felicia would be the more-bitter juror, that's a valid concern.  (She is 10 years older than Cirie and perhaps more likely to stand firm against him.)  And he would be splitting the FeFeMeMe pair (and their possible 4 with "AmeriCory"), whereas Cirie is, for the moment, somewhat isolated.

That said, meh.

Hey, if Jared begged Cameron to protect Cirie, did he give a reason for that?  (Rather than asking Cam to protect, say, Blue.  She was "Poo" 's showmance after all.)

Does Cam now know the Fields Family Secret?  Might have helped to show that convo, Grodner.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Hey, if Jared begged Cameron to protect Cirie, did he give a reason for that?  (Rather than asking Cam to protect, say, Blue.  She was "Poo" 's showmance after all.)

Does Cam now know the Fields Family Secret?  Might have helped to show that convo, Grodner.

I think Jared just asked Cam like a favour to protect Cirie because she’s older and he was working with her… then Cam is all “absolutely bro no worries!”

It’s like Cirie is a 95 yr old granny with a cane trying to across a busy street and the bros are Boy Scouts!

IMG_6684.png

• LOL 7