Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E02: Brought a Bazooka to a Tea Party LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One person from each tribe hops on a boat, where they make a big decision that could impact their game. Then, tribes find the key to victory in the immunity challenge to unlock the fishing gear reward.

Original airdate 10/4/23This is your LIVE CHAT thread

Emily tries an offhand apology to Sabiyah and Kaleb.  They aren't buying it, and now Emily is offended even more.  And she doesn't understand why Sabiyah would feel attacked when she put them on the spot by claiming that her and Kaleb have a make believe alliance?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Emily: I'm being gaslit!

No, they're just telling you how they feel about your reaction at Tribal.

It's funny that Emily can be both self-aware and totally the most un self-aware person on her tribe all at the same time.  She gets she blew up her game, but then doesn't understand why Sabiyah would be upset at her.

• Like 4

I like these active opening shots of the contestants. I don't get Emily. She is so proud of how she thinks about things (negatively) and doesn't understand why people get upset. Has she no sensitivity or perception?

• Like 6

Hmm, I'd go the other way.  It looks to me like Emily is dunzo as far as Sabiyah is concerned and there's nothing Emily can do about it, no matter how much she might like to repair things.

Tough spot to be in for Day 3 in a five-person tribe.

• Like 1

J Maya is trying to figure the code on her tribe's flag.  She wants an advantage because she's convinced her tribe is going to lose an immunity challenge at some point.  The way Lulu Lemon is going, I'm not so sure that's happening unless Reba decides to throw a challenge.

• Like 2

This lady is intelligent in figuring out the ciper. I was thinking along her lines last week, that the symbols shown in the Beware Advantage were the top half of the letters and the signboard shows the bottom  half. Just like what that guy's doing right now.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Tough spot to be in for Day 3 in a five-person tribe.

She put herself in that spot, repeatedly, in case anyone forgot she was a thorn in their side. 

I like Reba so far, but that’s not much when you have the blatantly incompetent half of Lulu. Bruce needs to stfu if he wants to stick around. Lasting longer than last time is not much of an accomplishment. I hope lulu loses again to remove the chaff. 

• Like 3

Katurah isn't a fan of Uncle Bruce but she seems to be in the minority at her tribe.  

And he's name dropping Kane of all people?  Anyway, I love Katurah for that rant alone.  I like Bruce, but that was funny.

• Like 5

The lawyer guy is easily amused. I think Bruce should just be himself and not crazy Uncle Bruce. But then being himself is probably being impatient and critical of the others. One person has some intelligence on Bruce's tribe.

Don't find the idol, Emily!

• Like 1

And Brandon, the hopeless wonder from last episode, finds the beware advantage.  He's too scared to open it, so it gives it to Sabiyah.  Who now loses her vote until she finds the idol.

She gets a different clue than Austin did.

• Like 1

So last season I complained about how easy the idols and advantages were to find and that they needed to make it more difficult to where you had to be Izzy to get one. They must’ve heard me.

• LOL 1