Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E01: We Can Do Hard Things LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Lulu's going to TC. The team is showing that they're not very strong at the challenges. They actually all kind of suck, actually.

I'm actually glad for Brandon, because everyone on this tribe kind of equally sucks.

Props to them for using their buffs to form a chain to get people up the wall.  Anyone every done that before?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Brandon should go, he doesn’t seem prepared physically or mentally for this game. 

Mentally especially.  I think he's going to have the worst poker face if he's confronted by someone as to whether he voted for them or if he's heard their name being thrown out.

• Like 2

Wth is wrong with these people wasting our time coming on this show not prepared for it and ready to quit on day 1! There’s more crying on this episode than in previous whole seasons. Wtf!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 7

Lulu is just an overall mess.  I feel sorry for Brandon, I'm annoyed that Hannah clearly didn't know what she was getting into, Emily can't keep an opinion to herself...holy crap, now Brandon is giving his tribe a reason to vote him off, but says he's playing his SITD.  What is going on?!

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

Good lord. 2 people want to go home already.

it’s been what, 48 hours?

Brandon's the worst because according to him he's wanted to do the damn show since he was a kid. Like what the hell dude?

Listen, I love watching this show but I know I'd never apply for it because I KNOW I don't do slumming and I like my comforts. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Wth is wrong with these people wasting our time coming on this show nor prepared for it and ready to quit on day 1! 

I feel sorry that they took the spot from someone who wanted to be there.  

And Emily actually wants to keep Hannah and Brandon and vote one of the other two off.  She may be putting the target back on her.

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

I love watching Survivor but would never go on because I am a pampered cat and would not survive without flush toilets, running water and a real bed.

and don’t get me started on flying face first into a pile of mud.

I am you and you are me.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sean, he's the one who helped Brandon in the first challenge and then disappeared for the rest of the episode.

Lol okay, I just saw him and am like 'where has he been hiding'.  Seriously, this has been Emily, the two potential quitters, and Kaleb and Sabiyah.  I didn't even realize they were missing a 6th person.

• Like 1