Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Being TOO understanding and flexible will just encourage your dude to walk all over you.  Trust me, I am the poster child for being cool and understanding in a relationship.  🫠

Me too. I should have known better.

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Why are there no lights in this hotel hallway?! This seems like a hazard. Aun-TAY isn’t even the only one. How do they get so much phone time to have this full of a roster?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Next week I expect you all to have my $700 and car.  You promised it to me.  Giving that to me proves you love me.  I know you can't access your funds until Monday when the bank opens.  Don't make me have to drive you there!

Meanwhile I will be compiling a list of adjectives that better define the exact type of bitch everyone is.  Life goals!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Hey everyone, just getting my dental implants ready to snark!

On 10/27/2023 at 7:36 PM, Eldemarge said:

Good night, all!  Going to Austin tomorrow to see a couple bands.  Alone. Which means I'll meet some weirdo, of course.  Wish me luck!

What bands?  Don't feel bad, back in the day I saw the Kinks, Clash, Pretenders and probably other bands, by myself.   It was fine and I'm glad I went.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Here come the crablegs! They are fighting shrimp Alfredo for Top First Release... Meal

We're driving to the beach tomorrow for my birthday to get crab and shrimp and oysters.  Seafood is my bag, baby.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Happy happy birthday to you, @Floatingbison! I hope you have a fantastic celebration and eat your fill of crab, shrimp, (Alfredo?) and oysters!

As for the rest of you, I'd like you all to know that I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring up my cheating again. It's embarrassing.  

How's everyone's week been? We in Salem are still heaving sighs of relief now that Halloween is over and we can walk our own streets again!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Happy happy birthday to you, @Floatingbison

As for the rest of you, I'd like you all to know that I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring up my cheating again. It's embarrassing.  

Well, there *is* the living, breathing reminder walking around 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1