Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think we all need to wear one of those amazing shower caps with our housecoats every Friday night!

It would be a lot more comfortable than 7 inch stripper heels, a cheap wig, and a body con dress with no underwear! I'm in!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think we all need to wear one of those amazing shower caps with our housecoats every Friday night!

Bonnets. Some Black women sleep with them on to protect their hair at night. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Wait... are there actually three people we like this season??

Whatever happened to Kerok's bestie that was stalking Brittany?

Baby carrots! I guess he's on his next stalking assignment since Kerok was released. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, JenE4 said:

Wow. How tragic. Kerock’s mom is very loving. I hope they work out just because Britany could use this caring mother-figure.

I feel like Kerok’s mom will stay in touch with Brittany even if they don’t work out.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

are they gonna keep him in jail if your late?

Especially since we always see people arrive at 9 AM and have to sit around for hours and hours for their inmate to come bursting triumphantly from the gates. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Why does the one kid have a whole-ass helium tank?!? If the balloons didn’t fit in the car on the way there, how are you going to get them back—especially with an entire other person?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I grew up in a house where you did NOT talk about money-your own or anyone else's. I'm still surprised when people ask me how much I paid for something.

So lay off Joynomi

Not to mentions she has a kid. Unless she has someone to watch him overnight, I can imagine childcare, airfare, hotel, food, etc. could make these trips cost thousands for her. 

Edited by Ladystardust
She not he
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

S06.E07: Seeing Redd

Joy finally meets Redd after seven years, but he's holding a secret; Brittany demands her money.

Original air date 2023.10.27

Brittany demands money that she never earned.  She's Destinee 2.0 only her $$ value is much lower.  It's still more than Andy can pony up. 

Redd, in a surprise to no one, has a secret.  Wife? Kids? Anal polyps?  What could it be? 

• LOL 7

Andy She just AINT that into you ..... and I'm not either to be honest and this is an edited version that I can only image how much worse it was with the cameras gone ....

Ps ... hey guys lets get this trainwreck of mental gaslighting on the road ... Andy creeps me out ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

Get yourself to a meeting, girl. She needs a friend, not this ticking time bomb of an Andy

Poor Louie is definitely using in the talking heads. He does not look good. I'm rooting for ya Louie from Lakeland!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2