Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, JenE4 said:

Wait, who are these people? Is this the couple that she gave him all designer clothes? They’re not getting much screen time.

This is the genius throwing a giant surprise party for the guy who just got out of prison.

Also, she lost half her shirt?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Joynomi’s son appears to be half Black and has three possible fathers, so I guess there are at least three Black men in town?

(Real talk: Mom & sis’s concern is valid. I have no interest in living anywhere where there are no other Black people, for many reasons.)

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

The hell if I would drive out of town and get up at the crack of dawn to see some relative that I haven't seen since I was 8 get out of prison.

I won’t get up at the crack of dawn for anything. Other than a bathroom run, I mean.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Lordy. A family reunion at the prison adjacent hotel. The employees of this establishment must have some tales to tell. 

I've stayed in a few 'airport' adjacent hotels, and most of those were not good. Can't imagine what prison adjacent is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

The hell if I would drive out of town and get up at the crack of dawn to see some relative that I haven't seen since I was 8 get out of prison.

Were those people Redd’s children? I missed the introductions.

• Like 3
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I've stayed in a few 'airport' adjacent hotels, and most of those were not good. Can't imagine what prison adjacent is.

I once stayed at a hotel in Detroit that the airline comped because the flight was cancelled. I didn’t sleep a wink. What a shit hole!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Lordy. A family reunion at the prison adjacent hotel. The employees of this establishment must have some tales to tell. 

New reality show!

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6