Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Ladystardust said:

He couldn't have went and gotten the hotel room while she was at the party? He really is an idiot.

He wanted to drive two hours back "home". Brittney is all about the separate beds.  Now if only she could put a concrete wall between them. 

Did Andy even feed his son or are they settling in for the night hungry because he's hoping for sex?

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hope the walls are thick, I'm sayin.

Yeah, this guy looks like he has a pretty fair chance of having sleep apnea—the snoring! (Nothing else will be happening.)

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He wanted to drive two hours back "home". Brittney is all about the separate beds.  Now if only she could put a concrete wall between them. 

Did Andy even feed his son or are they settling in for the night hungry because he's hoping for sex?

YES!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break Who's got anecdotes? I got a huge squash in my CSA this week. What should I do with it? Oh, and tomatillos. What do I make? Don't say salsa! 

Bake that squash and you COULD make some lovely green sauce with the tomatillos.  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break Who's got anecdotes? I got a huge squash in my CSA this week. What should I do with it? Oh, and tomatillos. What do I make? Don't say salsa! 

What kind of squash? Summer or the other kind?

• Like 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

What kind of squash? Summer or the other kind?

Butternut. It's huge. We also got leeks the size of baseball bats but I can make potato leek soup with those. We got squash last week too, and I made squash and mushroom lasagna with that. I need to make things that I can portion out and freeze, I cook for my mother and brother and drop off once a week. So things like soup, lasagnas, casseroles, braises, meatballs, stuff like that. 

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Butternut. It's huge. We also got leeks the size of baseball bats but I can make potato leek soup with those. We got squash last week too, and I made squash and mushroom lasagna with that. I need to make things that I can portion out and freeze, I cook for my mother and brother and drop off once a week. So things like soup, lasagnas, casseroles, braises, meatballs, stuff like that. 

Feel free to drop off at my house...

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

Butternut Squash soup would be delicious, especially on a raw day like today.  You can also mash some of the squash, season it and put it in individual size portions to freeze.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I've made vegetarian chili with butternut squash instead of meat before. It was pretty good. Soup always reheats well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Raneka, honey, when a shirt has built in breast cups, you are supposed to wear them over your breasts, not under your chin.  I appreciate that you are not in a pierced nipple tee or wearing shorts so high and tight we are all familiar with your labia.  Regardless, adjust your shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7

Butternut squash soup is amazing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Butternut squash soup is amazing 

My mother loves soup! Every soup I've made so far has been a hit. We got Shishito peppers and I made a Shishito pepper gazpacho which was FABULOUS.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sometimes I cube butternut squash and roast it along with some other veggies- bell pepper, onions, etc.  It makes a nice fall side dish.

My husband makes an enchilada sauce from tomatillos.  You can also add them to avocados for a really fresh tasting guacamole.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I took photos to put up on a dating site but so far, do not have the guts to actually post any.  

Except EuroDate, which I'm really not serious about.  These guys HAVE to be scammers.  I'm not paying a monthly fee for scammers' attention!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I took photos to put up on a dating site but so far, do not have the guts to actually post any.  

Except EuroDate, which I'm really not serious about.  These guys HAVE to be scammers.  I'm not paying a monthly fee for scammers' attention!

I met my husband on a dating site after about a thousand dates with other people that never went anywhere.

Funny - prison dating sites never occurred to me though...

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5