Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Sharae had a whole dang list of things to do before she can pick up Anthony from prison.  And now she's worried about her snoring problem.  Gah!  Problems!

And I said all this before I saw the whole "look"....  Lawdy.  That's a look all right!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

Sharae had a whole dang list of things to do before she can pick up Anthony from prison.  And now she's worried about her snoring problem.  Gah!  Problems!

I'm sure she snores like a freight train; she has about 60 pounds of boob on top of her lungs...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

What are these shorts?!? Did you see this “jeans top” folded over backwards all asymmetrical? I realize it’s hard to see past the unsecured bosom to notice the shorts. If she jumps up and down in excitement she’s going to give herself a concussion.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Has Miss Breastesess met this guy Anthony in person before? I think I missed a lot of this story.

I think they used to date or at least knew each other before he went to prison? Something like that?

• Like 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait! Isn’t that Melissa and Louie from Lakeland’s plot line?

Oh no. Melissa knew LfL in high school but he was much too cool for her then. That's why she is so thrilled to be with him now!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I think they used to date or at least knew each other before he went to prison? Something like that?

They dated in high school and broke up.  Quoting my description from the top of the thread:

Sharae and Anthony were teenage sweethearts until he cheated on her.  They got back together and planned a wedding while he was incarcerated.  Only problem is he is still married to someone else.  Oops!  No wedding for you!   Of course, Sharae is lying to her family, claiming they are married.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This is silly, but I still think about the boyfriend I had (when I was 14) and wonder where he is and how he's doing.  I was CRAZY about him!

He should be out of jail by now.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, littlebennysmom said:

Wait, the NECKLACE is the issue here?  It took awhile for me to register she was wearing one with that streetwalker supreme look.

Haha - I noticed it when she was in the car. The halter was tied ON TOP of that chunky necklace. With those boobs, that's a lot of weight around her neck and she has it digging into a huge necklace! I can't imagine the dent in her neck by the end of the day.

• LOL 3
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Haha - I noticed it when she was in the car. The halter was tied ON TOP of that chunky necklace. With those boobs, that's a lot of weight around her neck and she has it digging into a huge necklace! I can't imagine the dent in her neck by the end of the day.

Its not even what one might charitably called "a bold choice". Its just weird and wrong and stupid looking. 

• Like 3