Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Think Melissa and Donna are gonna make it at 5:30AM??

And of COURSE Andy is already looking forward to some "intimacy" with Brittney.  He's been doing that for months now.  Looking forward.  Why'd he bring his kid?

He's still trying to prove that he is a good father no matter what his daughters said.  And he is not smart enough to realize that bringing his son to meet his felon girlfriend at her release is not a choice that a good father makes.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I have been put in that position.  It is a truly terrible thing to do to your chld. 

You went with your dad to pick up a paroled girlfriend so her same aged kid would be more comfortable? :)

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, goofygirl said:

At least Reneka has a smart friend.  I'm not sure Reneka could find her own ass with both hands and a flashlight.  Hope all that $$$ she spent was worth it for that one night of lurve.

$1,000/hour

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Merry Christmas! December is going to rock! All our favorites are back.

I caught a glimpse of whatshisface driveway washer guy and it looks like he doesn't have a bare inch of untattooed body.  This is ridiculous!!

And Melissa and the cheerleader outfit.... Is this girl for real?

• LOL 4
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Mom knocks like a cop looking for a criminal

She really is an asshole. I was raised to respect my elders but she would not speak to me the way she speaks to Melissa. The way she’s barking orders … no ma’am.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1