Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grace is totally pissed at her mother. She needs her mom and doesn’t want to be made to compete with Andy for her mother’s time.

I feel so bad for her. She's been waiting years to see her mom and she has this gross barnacle hanging around every second. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I feel so bad for her. She's been waiting years to see her mom and she has this gross barnacle hanging around every second. 

That she met five minutes ago and is clearly and understandably uncomfortable around. I feel bad for her too.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Oh no! Toya and/or Regenae is the reason why her brother is dead?!? Anyone watch any of these other WE shows—most of which are named after people who are presumably famous?

I am SO tired of that preview. Sling shows it at least twice every commercial break. I have no idea who they are either.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Andy trying hard to sound like a decent human being when in reality he would gladly throw both kids into a ditch to get time alone in Brittney's pants, er, with Brittney.

His poor son, too.  Of course the kids are going to be uncomfortable in this situation, and the parents are treating them like appendages.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Aren't they a little old to do the whole "my dad is going to call your dad!!" thing?

Melissa is still mentally and emotionally in sophomore year. She brought her goddamned pom poms!

ETA: she is actually wearing a cheerleading uniform!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4