Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, JenE4 said:

Brittany asks Andy if he’s broke. He scoffs, Not even close! Then he shows his life savings of $2,700. 

Was that savings or his day to day? And Brittney has literally nothing, so she’s in no position to … do anything, really. I might dislike Brittney more than Andy.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She might have had dependency benefits if her father died from a work injury. Those benefits usually stop at a young age. In NJ it's 18 but can be extended if the dependent is in college.

Unless she's "disabled"? 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, now Andy is a victim of fraud. That he didn’t report. Okay.

Because we all know when there's fraud on your account the best course of action is to say nothing and keep using it. 

Somehow I can believe master quality decision maker Andy could be gambling away his money online.  Maybe he's investing in a solitaire app.  Bingo?  Online scratchers? A Nigerian prince?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? The instant anything looks off with my debit card its cancelled and I am at the bank getting a new one. 

I’ve been cyber-mugged before. I got my money back but it was a pain - had to file a police report to show the bank, etc. I pay meticulous attention to all my accounts. (I also rarely use my debit card at all now, except when getting cash.)

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Something is definitely sus about Andy's "fraud" charges, but Brittney is definitely treating Andy like a transaction rather than a relationship.  I wonder why she thinks he owes her this money?

Let’s bring Destinie in for a consult.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I’ve been cyber-mugged before. I got my money back but it was a pain - had to file a police report to show the bank, etc. I pay meticulous attention to all my accounts. (I also rarely use my debit card at all now, except when getting cash.)

Freaking Verizon said I could get this big discount if I used a bank/debit card instead of a credit card for autopay. NOPE.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Because we all know when there's fraud on your account the best course of action is to say nothing and keep using it. 

Somehow I can believe master quality decision maker Andy could be gambling away his money online.  Maybe he's investing in a solitaire app.  Bingo?  Online scratchers? A Nigerian prince?

He does seem like the kind of dude who would "date" an online hottie in a bikini who is actually a Nigerian guy, making a ton of money off him.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Oh friend…it’s going to be longer than a year. Public entities usually get special notice that you’re filing a lawsuit against them and then there’s a waiting period before you can file the suit. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This lawyer seems to be a cut above the usual LAL shysters. Lawyers among us? How's he doing? 

Three months is awfully quick for a settlement offer. Although, he seems to have said maybe a year off camera, which is more like it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This lawyer seems to be a cut above the usual LAL shysters. Lawyers among us? How's he doing? 

Yeah, I liked him. What he was saying made sense and he seemed professional.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ok for what he does. We do need to hear what his cut would be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The thing is by waiting that long to get him to a hospital Mikey was not able to get the newer treatments that greatly reduce the impact of a stroke.  Damn, I am feeling worse for some of the cons than the outside folks this season. 

Oh from the sounds of it he definitely has a good case.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3