Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Please describe it. It can't be worse than a 90Day episode 

I swear the pepperoni was just various meats they could find and cut up. They were all different shapes and sizes and tasted weird. The cheese was a weird texture. We got back to the hotel after working late and just ordered room service. It was super late and I swear a random employee who had never eaten a pizza just went back to the closed kitchen and threw it together.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I swear the pepperoni was just various meats they could find and cut up. They were all different shapes and sizes and tasted weird. The cheese was a weird texture. We got back to the hotel after working late and just ordered room service. It was super late and I swear a random employee who had never eaten a pizza just went back to the closed kitchen and threw it together.

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike pizza. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

She’s a grown women how is she getting benefits under her dad’s workers comp?

This is what I don’t get. Food stamps, I get, but what benefits is she getting through her dad?

• Like 4
Just now, Empress1 said:

This is what I don’t get. Food stamps, I get, but what benefits is she getting through her dad?

She said she got SSA and SSI through her dad’s workers comp. Which is not how it works AFAIK.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She’s a grown women how is she getting benefits under her dad’s workers comp?

She might have had dependency benefits if her father died from a work injury. Those benefits usually stop at a young age. In NJ it's 18 but can be extended if the dependent is in college.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought she had a job? She worked at a hotel as a chambermaid. 

If she’s a maid she may indeed qualify for food stamps because the pay is trash. I don’t understand the Social Security though.

• Like 4
Just now, Gobi said:

She might have had dependency benefits if died from a work I jury. Those benefits usually stop at a young age. In NJ it's 18 but can be extended if the dependent is in college.

We’ve seen her dad though. Has she ever been married? I know kids get survivor benefits.

• Like 2

Maybe her Dad just gives her the money HE receives?  It's weird, though.  Usually, they'll tell you in advance that your benefits are being reduced or stopped or whatever.  Maybe Gio is telling her this now?

• Like 4

Britney’s entitlement is really something.

And guess what…I…an attorney…have a $500 withdrawal limit. It happens. Every bank is different and every account can be treat differently.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3