Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, this is the hot sheet motel that has no towels? The lobby doesn't look too seedy. 

I think it's more of a long term stay motel where you don't get fresh sheets and daily housekeeping.  If you need more towels, you go to the desk and ask for them rather than calling and they bring them to you.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Kelly dodged that bullet 😳 

How proud are we supposed to be of his prom date.  She's a doctor.  He's an addict who just got out of prison.  Does mom think the doctor is still holding a torch for him?  I think she's moved on. 

• Like 4
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

How proud are we supposed to be of his prom date.  She's a doctor.  He's an addict who just got out of prison.  Does mom think the doctor is still holding a torch for him?  I think she's moved on. 

She's probably cringing when she thinks about her high school dates like the rest of us...apparently Melissa didn't get that memo. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
Just now, Ladystardust said:

She's probably cringing when she thinks about her high school dates like the rest of us...apparently Melissa didn't get that memo. 

I’m guessing Melissa didn’t have any dates in high school. Perhaps she was relentlessly bullied or something that makes her so obsessed with proving to everyone in high school that she got the cool guy. Eh, I guess it could go the other way that high school was the best time of her life and that’s why she’s obsessed with her glory days—that would have been all the more glorious had she caught Louie’s eye. Either way, something happened that this 40-year-old woman is emotionally stunted in her sophomore year.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Hola bunkies! I got my ass kicking boots on, in case Raneka needs a hand dealing with Asonta and his "auntie". 

Has everyone had a good week? I got my Covid variant shot and just for fun, a flu shot as well. My arms are KILLING me. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1