Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Wait a minute, Mikey can get an interstate compact without getting married—but Louie can’t? I’ve never heard of an interstate compact before, but suddenly they’re all the rage.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Wait a minute, Mikey can get an interstate compact without getting married—but Louie can’t? I’ve never heard of an interstate compact before, but suddenly they’re all the rage.

You’re some other states problem lol their like go lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I think this season has had the least amount of sex ever.

Please don’t jinx us! I still haven’t recovered from Stan getting his prostate milked in his sex dungeon. Gawd! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 3
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Raneka! I want to shake her! "I don't understand, he's not taking my calls! Whatever could it be?" GIRL. He's played you for a fool! I simply cannot. 

He hateses you, Neka. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

Kerok had a "prison mom"? WHUT??  He's dressed like one of those guys who works in a dairy.

He's talking about some more transition surgery?  How's that gonna work with the whole baby thing?

I think the plan was his eggs, donor sperm, Britney’s womb. I know Britney said she wanted to carry the baby.

• Like 1

Now Brittney doesn't know who Andy is!  This is so hilarious!  She sure as hell knew who he was when he handed over that I-Phone and the $500!!  She is just gonna make this guy go ape-shit cray in 3..2..1...

• Like 8