Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Kody is not someone I think does any introspection at all. It's just blame, blame, blame. The OG wives have had to do a lot of introspection to get through and out of their marriages.

Ooooh, we're back to Christine leaving as the cause of everything again. There are reasons why she did that, Kody.

• Like 13
1 minute ago, Gramto6 said:

Kootie lied, Janelle says they never fought like that before. Harsh words, but not like this fight.

This is actually ONE place where I believe Kody over Janelle. Janelle left Kody a few times (at least 3, I think) prior to the show ever coming on the air. Janelle likes to leave.

• Like 5

Janelle knows Kody so well. Kody wanted to use his covid for sympathy once he got better.

I like that Christine shared something new. Kody was trying to manipulate Janelle with his Covid diagnosis and Janelle was going to cave and leave her vacation.

Christine called it out and reminded Janelle what we all suspected--despite telling Garrison and Gabriel that he would take care of Janelle if she got covid, he did not.

So Janelle didn't go.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I love that Kody feels "betrayed" by Janelle already being on vacation when he contracted Covid, however, Janelle, Savanah, Gabriel, and Garrison all got Covid months before that, and he didn't run his six pack abs over there.

He's such a fucknut.

EDIT

Three cheers for Christine, for putting the kibosh on that.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

His face is puffier. He does not look good. The hair, of course, does not help. But he looks a wee bit less like an ax murder with the beady eyes. Not sure why and I would never on purpose say something nice about him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, General Days said:

This is actually ONE place where I believe Kody over Janelle. Janelle left Kody a few times (at least 3, I think) prior to the show ever coming on the air. Janelle likes to leave.

I still don't think their arguments before were this brutal. Kootie is on the brink of insanity and can't be dealt with at all. Before I think Janelle just got fed up with his treatment and took a mental break from him...probably with some harsh word leaving but not nearly as nasty as this last argument was. Just my thoughts...

• Like 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, General Days said:

I really don't think the wives ARE trying to blame Robyn. They're blaming Kody for favoring her. Christine has said she doesn't trust her, but they have never blamed her. They've blamed Kody.

Bingo!!

• Like 2

This has been too predictable. There are two narcissists that think they can control the OG3, fool viewers and be the victims.

Janelle shares, but it really seems that she is reflecting as we watch and just wants to leave the drama behind.

Christine is celebrating that she 'won.'

I need more to get through three more of these. 

Signing off. Have a good night all. I may watch more tomorrow.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Christine called it out and reminded Janelle what we all suspected--despite telling Garrison and Gabriel that he would take care of Janelle if she got covid, he did not.

Unbelievable.  Fucking narcissist.

Same thing as neglecting Ysabel when she had her surgery.

Same thing as neglecting Meri when her mother died.  

The interviewer better call him out on this!  His fucking narcissism and selfishness and double standards!!

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

This has been too predictable. There are two narcissists that think they can control the OG3, fool viewers and be the victims.

Janelle shares, but it really seems that she is reflecting as we watch and just wants to leave the drama behind.

Christine is celebrating that she 'won.'

I need more to get through three more of these. 

We'll help you!!

• Like 3

I'm starting to think when Robyn does that look-up thing she always seems to do that she's actually looking into the stage lights to make her eyes water.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10

Suki is a really bad interviewer. How is it that she keeps getting asked back to do these pointless and information-less Tell Alls?  And can you imagine if all of them were still doing these sitting on a couch?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

So let me get this straight. Kidney expected Jenelle to come care for him while he had a mild case of Covid, but how could she when she couldn't go anywhere near his rules or Robyn's house? He wanted everyone to bow down and give him the whoa is me treatment but everyone else can kick rocks when they had it. He is such a prick. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
Just now, altopower said:

Suki is a really bad interviewer. How is it that she keeps getting asked back to do these pointless and information-less Tell Alls?  And can you imagine if all of them were still doing these sitting on a couch?

Cage Match !!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Why would Kody call Janelle and ask her to go pickup a few things for him when he had covid?  Can’t Robyn do that for him?  Didn’t Janelle have covid previously?  I don’t remember Kody helping her out in any way.

Kody & Robyn with their horse rings.  Are they that into horses?  Maybe when they get on Coyote Pass they will buy one.  Robyn is also wearing her new diamond ring.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Emmeline said:

Why would Kody call Janelle and ask her to go pickup a few things for him when he had covid?  Can’t Robyn do that for him?  Did Janelle have covid previously?  I don’t remember Kody helping her out in any way.

Also? They live in Flagstaff. I'm quite certain they could get groceries and medications delivered. Flagstaff has money.

• Like 10
1 minute ago, General Days said:

Also? They live in Flagstaff. I'm quite certain they could get groceries and medications delivered. Flagstaff has money.

Or he could have called one of his kids.  Aurora was there and she was negative 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Why are they starting with Kody again?

I like that Janelle admits that they had a good sex life. But while Kody doesn't deny it, he won't admit it.

He just grunted and it sounded so nasty. Kody's a groder.

• Like 3