Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I gotta say, if you really wanna torture the people in the Pressure Cooker, just pipe in the sounds of Felicia chowing down. Yeesh.

Or Jared and Blue's conversations.

It would be funny if they piped in people's secret conversations about stuff and everyone could hear.

There was just a spray of something. You can hear it, but not see it.

Red is now squatting down, one hand on the button. He's getting serious about things now - he just stood up and loosened his hair. 

• LOL 1

Red squatted down again and bends his head downward. His long hair is swept forward over his head, and as he's squatting down, covers his crotch area. I think he's staging some pee action. After all, no one can see it and he might be dry by the time this challenge is over. But they will smell it.

But now his hair is more covering his right knee.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

It would be funny if they piped in people's secret conversations about stuff and everyone could hear.

BB Canada would definitely pipe in messages from family members to make everyone freak out.

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They should pipe in the audio track of Hisam's maniacal laugh during the interview.  "It's Hisam and he's back probably with an axe in his hand!"

• LOL 6
Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

You should watch when Cirie's alliance is in the midst of one of their flip-flops.

Maaaybe choosing the Housewives shows and old Hudson and Rex reruns were the right call. I mean...
good-dog-charlie-hudson.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Izzy's moving around and swinging her hand like she's jiving. Or conducting.

There's some kind of noise like blowing a nose or exhaling loudly. It's Izzy. She's putting her hand up to her mouth and blowing through her fist. She's silently laughing.

Everyone's guessing who is doing it. Cory guess it's Izzy. Someone else says it's coming from Jag's corner.

Now that was not Izzy.

Another blast - not Izzy. It's like someone is spraying a hose and it's adjusted so the water comes out like a fine spray.

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Okay I hate to be that person but I had a last minute thing to do and only just got in NOW and turned on the pressure cooker... has anything of note happened??

Just Jared and Cirie dropping out very early on, which is not weird to the other HGs at all, of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Okay I hate to be that person but I had a last minute thing to do and only just got in NOW and turned on the pressure cooker... has anything of note happened??

Not unless you count Jared and Cirie dropping out so they could drink beer in the corner. I can’t blame them, but as someone who’s already on her 3rd glass of wine,I can say IT DOESNT HELP.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Skooma said:

They should pipe in the audio track of Hisam's maniacal laugh during the interview.  "It's Hisam and he's back probably with an axe in his hand!"

Or a recording of all the times he said "Right?" over and over again.

Or after each person speaks we hear Hisam say "Right?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

OC?

Nah, I can't. Vicky and Tamra chased me away - I found out that I actually do have morals when they announced those two coming back this season. New RHONY, though, that shit is my jam.

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

There is/was snakes just... chilling in their own Pressure Cooker comp in the center of the room. So scary, much terrified.

• LOL 3

I honestly think Red has his right hand covering his crotch and he's hanging his head low so his hair dangles on front of his right hand.

The chicken is bending foward. Matt is in his The Thinker position again. Bowie is doing what I called when I was a small girl, the potty dance.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Felicia update: no more chewing, now napping on the couch like me when the husband insists on a The First 48 marathon.

I do believe this is her second nap since this competition started.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I like Erin, Jenna, San and Ubah.  The other two can be fired.

My money is on Red to pee his overalls.  He looks like he's in pain.

Red is going through the five stages of bladder agony. First denial, then anger, then two more things, then at last acceptance and the floodgates open.

• LOL 4

Izzy definitely has to go. She was jogging in place and now she's just swaying back and forth.

Even though they can't see each other, Izzy and Bowie are kind of synchronizing their movements. Maybe we will have synchronized peeing.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Red is going through the five stages of bladder agony. First denial, then anger, then two more things, then at last acceptance and the floodgates open.

I kinda feel for him.  You go through all that pain just to do the thing you could have done in the first place.

• Like 1

Felicia is totally asleep and I totally get her right now.

Izzy's gonna accidentally let go, she keeps moving and shifting way too much.

Blue is squatting, and it seems like she could do decently but also accidentally let go whenever she decides to stand back up.

Bowie keeps moving her legs which isn't a bad thing to get the blood flowing but I think she'll be out just due to exhaustion.

Cameron is gonna accidentally let go of his button whenever he shift his leg again.

Red's gonna fall over and let go of his button for sure.

Cory looks fairly solid, so I think he can last a while.

Jag looks solid, hasn't been moving much.

Matt is moving positions every so often, but I think the strategy will work for a couple of more hours.

America is basically at a 90 degree angle. She's solid for now but girl has got to start moving her legs to get the blood flowing, or else she's gonna buckle and her hand is gonna come off the button.

Same with Mecole, who seems the most solid but also likely to have her hand slip off her button due to not moving her legs enough.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Even though they can't see each other, Izzy and Bowie are kind of synchronizing their movements. Maybe we will have synchronized peeing.

Well, they're introducing breakdancing as a trial Olympic sport next year. Synchronized peeing is probably next for the IOC.