Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

Hisam

I still can't unsee him as a down on his luck older Brendan that was kicked out of his house by Rachel and is now drinking two-sixes of vodka in the Divorced Dad apartment complex, wearing a stained wife beater and... I kinda forgot where I was going with this but I have the premise for a great fan fic now.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I liked that Cameron’s military story somehow involved Forrest Gump. Because of course.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

So are they having colonoscopies in the pressure cooker? 

That’s a challenge I’d pay extra to see. <thinks about it> Or maybe not.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

f we were allowed to have nice things, Cam would be gone and Hisam would be on a mission to send the Wicked Stepmothers to have an interview with Julie.  

He would have at least been more entertaining to watch during this. I can just imagine everyone getting pissed at him & not wanting to let go, so that they can evict him. 😂😂

• Like 1

So they turned off feeds in order to change the decorations? And someone would have had to step away for that, right?

Oh my god, I just said “right”. Someone kill me.

Why does Jag have to wear his chicken suit for this?

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

How many times would Hisam have browbeat people and said “right” during this comp

He would have told stories about his grossest surgeries until everyone fainted.

Now there is only the skeleton of a table in the middle. And there are a bunch of round things with teeth on the floor underneath it. Look like gears. 

Then back to Felicia.

I guess our security risk is still here but no longer telling a story.

Maybe the crew didn't have their night goggles on so they couldn't see what was going on.

Jared and Cirie are still there, but in the corner. I thought they would go in the house and join Felicia for supper. It's only 8:40 in LA.

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Looks like it.  And that would be a straight up "hell no!" from me and I'd drop like yesterday.

I wonder if that’s what happened with Cirie & Jared. Or maybe Cam’s story was just that bad.

Man, Cirie and Jared drop easily, and everyone's, like, "This is not suspicious at all! We better not try to target them at all!"

I truly don't think we've had a weirder production favorite than Cirie, because typically, the production favorites CAN win for themselves when necessary, ya know? So the production is only helping them along. Here, they have to do it ALL. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

You know, if any of the bad guys are watching the feeds, they know now they can put on night vision goggles and see the helmet strobes. Cameron blabbed all to the whole world!

• LOL 3

The snakes are in a plexiglass Pressure Cooker of their own in the center of the room? I'm so confused. How is this scary?

Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

Are Jared and Cirie still in the room with the others?

This sounds like a seance. "Are you still with us? Knock three times if you can hear us. Your loved ones miss you and want to know where you buried the money in the backyard."

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Lamb18 said:

You know, if any of the bad guys are watching the feeds, they know now they can put on night vision goggles and see the helmet strobes. Cameron blabbed all to the whole world!

Pretty sure five minutes of an NCIS episode will give you the same fun facts as Cameron.

• LOL 3

I love how camera 2 keeps switching to Felicia’s POV. Because watching these idiots in a circle is so exciting, why not give us the full Felicia experience.

Which apparently includes listening to her complain about her knee and listing spices. Don’t ever change, BB.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

So can they see each other now? Because I’m seeing colors again. Or is this a stroke? 

Cam is still there, unfortunately.

Yes, so they can see the snakes and be scared.

I'm finally getting it. The plexiglass container holding the snakes was the base of the table. The crew just took the big round table top  and table cloth off so the snakes were revealed. They probably did that part in the dark, then when the lights were turned on - SNAKES!

1 hour ago, argrow said:

It is America's vote. So no reason not to give it to Canada.

Nothing against Estonia, but “America’s Vote” is prejudicial as hell.

35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Every couple of years I have to tell my story how BB feeds scared the crap out of me. On a night like this I was watching the HOH comp on the feeds, a wall comp. I eventually went to bed and brought my laptop with me so I could watch feeds until I fell asleep. So I wake up in the middle of the night and I hear someone breathing!!!  I was alone in the house, there shouldn't be anyone else breathing except for a few bugs. What the ??? Then I remembered the feeds-- the comp was over, all the house guests asleep and I could hear one of them breathing.

But boy that was scary at first!

Were you at my house last night???

Swear to god. I was sitting in my living room late last night, indulging my insomnia as I usually do - but the feeds were boring, so I turned down the sound on the tv and was reading a book.

After a while, though, I noticed something decidedly UNusual was going on; I kept hearing noises which sounded like they were coming from the front porch.  Not loud noises or constant noises, mind you, but every few minutes or so I would hear a single quiet sound of some sort.  Eventually it began to sound to me like someone was moving around stealthy-like out on the front porch - but whenever I went to look outside, I couldn’t see anybody or anything untoward.

I shit you not, this went on for something like 2 or 3 HOURS, until like 4:30 am - by which point in time I was checking doors and windows with a .357 in hand - and then I remembered I’d had the feeds up earlier in the evening.

The HGs had all turned in a while back, but the tv was still on the feeds - and what I was hearing was the occasional snore or sleep-stirring of the HGs.  Had me paranoid as fuck.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 10

"Well, we've already made it so Cirie will almost certainly make Top Five, but let's make sure and throw in an America's Vote giving out a TREMENDOUSLY powerful power when one of the HGs is 'famous' and another HGs is her son!" "Brilliant!"

I mean, what the fuck is even up with this shit? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

"Well, we've already made it so Cirie will almost certainly make Top Five, but let's make sure and throw in an America's Vote giving out a TREMENDOUSLY powerful power when one of the HGs is 'famous' and another HGs is her son!" "Brilliant!"

I mean, what the fuck is even up with this shit? 

At least the Vote leads to a secret competition, so it's not just handed to Cirie and Jared; they have to earn it...kinda.

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

At least the Vote leads to a secret competition, so it's not just handed to Cirie and Jared; they have to earn it...kinda.

True, if it was a top three, it'd just be nonsense, so it being a top four is at least a CHANCE of it not just being a "Help Cirie out for no reason" deal. 

• Like 1

Red really has to go. He was standing with his legs crossed for a while. Bowie is jiggly now, too. Cirie is jiggling plus turning to her left and right. Red's doing the jiggling knee that I do when things get desperate. Izzy now has the fidgets.

Cory asks Jared what kind of drunk he is.