Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

He can do what they guys in Paris do. Stand facing the wall and pee.

Paris? Isn’t that New York City? (Or, honestly, anywhere?)

There's a little guy moving in the snake pit.

Frankie! So that’s where you went!

• Like 1

Bowie is sitting on the floor now.

Cirie is in agony in the corner. She's going to banging her head against the wall soon.

When it's over they'll all rush back in the house and there's only two toilets. Watch Felicia lock the HOH door.

Jag is back to being stoic. But he is shifting around a bit.

Well, this is slightly less fascinating than I was expecting.

Is there a reason we have a Trying to Sleep cam going? If Felicia is alone, she still can't get the lights off? I'd be so thrilled to be alone for a bit if I were her.

Actually, I an finding the Felicia cam more interesting lol.

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh oh, Jag lost his stoicism and is bent over in desperation.

Time to brood.

If they really wanted to torture these people, they’d stop with the fake hissing and start make babbling brook sounds. Surely someone in production has a white noise machine.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

If they really wanted to torture these people, they’d stop with the fake hissing and start make babbling brook sounds. Surely someone in production has a wave machine.

Button Boy is firing up his free Spotify as we speak.

21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cameron story. Everyone find something else to do for fifteen minutes - he'll just be getting to the climax around then.

Last thing on the planet I want to hear is a Cameron climax.

“YAAAAALLLLLLL…!!!”

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, P2C2E said:

The longer we go without a third drop the more suspicious it will look that Cirie and Jared dropped together.

MORE suspicious? Is that possible?

At this point, I’m rooting for the snakes.

• Like 2

The idea of Cirie and Jared having to sit in the corner with their legs crossed as they try not to pee themselves after thinking that they would smartly drop out in the beginning of the comp and assuming that a third would drop quickly as well is really my birthday gift with a pretty pink bow on top of it this year.

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

You know, they should just turn the overhead sprinklers on and let everyone get wet. Then they can pee and no one would be able to tell because everything would be wet anyway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

You know, they should just turn the overhead sprinklers on and let everyone get wet. Then they can pee and no one would be able to tell because everything would be wet anyway.

No. Peeing needs to have consequences. And falling. Lots and lots of falling.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Blue is doing the squat of desperation. Red was bent over. Cirie and Jared are huddling in the corner. 

It's past midnight - a new day - so Monaco is now Nauru and she is holding her own pretty well.

• LOL 2
Just now, CrazyDog said:

This will be riveting TV. Tremendous. Hope they include the random zoom on the chicken eye.

Just wait until there are nine different explanations for how to hold a button and a hilarious clown-music fail of someone saying "Now I just need to hold my button and-" lets go of button "Oops!"

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I am off to make a snack.  I am officially Felicia.

Just shoved a raspberry Jaffa cake in my fat gob as I read this.

Y'all inspired me to get up and make some peanut butter toast even though I have the halves of three different birthday cakes in my fridge right now.

• LOL 1

Cory was talking earlier today about different things he would do to break Guiness world records. So I feel pretty sure he wants to break the world record of pressure cooker.

• Useful 1
Just now, Nashville said:

Does Bowie have sone kinds of blouse-tie around her mid/upper torso, or is that the most GAWDawful thong in the history of butt floss?

I think it's for her battery pack.

So many of them look like they are praying.

Jared and Cirie are praying for a bathroom break.

I'm waiting for Big Brother to do another scary thing like... drop a sealed box of hissing cockroaches into the middle of the room.

• Like 2

I’m torn. On the one hand, I want someone to drop just so something actually happens. But on the other hand, I want Cirie and Jared to have to hold their pee for as long as humanly possible. 
Is that normal?

• Like 5