Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Jag is truly an idiot.  There was NO reason for him to blindside the two of them.  Did he not think about jury management?   

And Felicia?   Why would the tears NOT be real?  you don't like being on the block either.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Jag: This might be the worst gameplay all season!

Me: No, Jag, that would all be on you for getting evicted, getting saved and then still trying to work with the people who planned your demise, and then volunteering to go on the block days after being evicted. I'd say THAT's the worst gameplay of the season.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Thalia said:

And Felicia?   Why would the tears NOT be real?  you don't like being on the block either.  

I thought the same thing.

I gotta go back to Jag, trying to say that America telling Blue about her being the target this week is the worst gameplay of this season. Was it good? No. Was it smart? No. But in a season with a lot of stupid ass gameplay, it STILL doesn't even crack the top 10. Because Jag fills up the ten slots! America's move is probably 11th, to be fair, but Jag's done so many stupid things, it's hard not to put his gameplay straight at the bottom.

Oh, so he's been in power the last three weeks. Good job, Jag, you're not NOT in a good spot with your shitty jury management.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I gotta go back to Jag, trying to say that America telling Blue about her being the target this week is the worst gameplay of this season. Was it good? No. Was it smart? No. But in a season with a lot of stupid ass gameplay, it STILL doesn't even crack the top 10. Because Jag fills up the ten slots! America's move is probably 11th, to be fair, but Jag's done so many stupid things, it's hard not to put his gameplay straight at the bottom.

Oh, so he's been in power the last three weeks. Good job, Jag, you're not NOT in a good spot with your shitty jury management.

Having an invisible HOH and telling everyone has to rank up there.....

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2

CBS is making one of their reality "stars" very, very angry.  I wonder what they think of her attitude.  

Hey, Cirie.  Psst, over here.  A lot of people enter the house without a child or other family member to keep them company.   And a lot of others lose their "closest allies" along the way.   Arrrrrgh. 

• Like 9

If Cirie or Felicia win this game, I don't think I'll ever watch again ! Cirie shouldn't have ever been on this season and Felicia bugs that crap put of me. I wish they would both quit, though I know that won't happen.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, willco said:

If Cirie or Felicia win this game, I don't think I'll ever watch again ! Cirie shouldn't have ever been on this season and Felicia bugs that crap put of me. I wish they would both quit, though I know that won't happen.

I wouldn't hate either one winning, mostly because we have never had a woman over the age of 35 win this game, so it would be neat to see. Men of various ages have won, but the women who won have mostly been under 30, with a couple above the age of 30.

But I also don't have a lot of people I'm currently rooting for. Jag's gotten evicted and has played a bad game, Blue sucks, America's been super messy and I don't see her winning, Matt hasn't done much on his own and keeps hiding behind Jag, and Bowie has done absolutely nothing on her own.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, willco said:

I cant believe I'm saying this, but I think its it's possible one of them might win😳

• Like 2

I’m with you, Lady C, but Cirie doesn’t really count as a normal contestant. And Felicia is getting harder and harder to stomach, with her trash talk and sour attitude. I mean, it’s kind of funny, but it’s not winner worthy

• Like 6

I don't know why Cirie thinks Cory has a better shot to win a comp than America. We've seen America do better than Cory in more comps than Cory doing better than America, but especially in the physical comps. 

Oh yeah, right, sexism. The man always will do better in a comp than the woman. Though, with how comps work and how they favour men, maybe Cirie isn't wrong.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know why Cirie thinks Cory has a better shot to win a comp than America. We've seen America do better than Cory in more comps than Cory doing better than America, but especially in the physical comps. 

Oh yeah, right, sexism. The man always will do better in a comp than the woman. Though, with how comps work and how they favour men, maybe Cirie isn't wrong.

Well Cory has won a comp and America hasn't....

• Like 2
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Well Cory has won a comp and America hasn't....

Sure, but overall, America has placed mostly higher in placements for comps than Cory, beyond a few. I just think, at the very least, they're more even in comps than they give America credit for. Just because she hasn't officially won a comp, doesn't mean she can't beat Matt and Jag. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sure, but overall, America has placed mostly higher in placements for comps than Cory, beyond a few. I just think, at the very least, they're more even in comps than they give America credit for. Just because she hasn't officially won a comp, doesn't mean she can't beat Matt and Jag. 

I agree they are more even. 

• Like 2