Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

I don't ever remember him acting like this in the house.

This was closer to "intro" Hisam, the one I was looking forward to seeing.  Wonder which one is the closest to "real"?

• Like 2
Just now, leocadia said:

This was closer to "intro" Hisam, the one I was looking forward to seeing.  Wonder which one is the closest to "real"?

I would bet that “in the house” Hisam is more real. He is putting on a show for the intro and interview when he KNOWS it’s on TV.

• Like 2

Jag: Hey, what is the Pressure Cooker?

Ah, recruits.

I do love how excited America is about the Pressure Cooker. It does feel genuine.

Cirie and her many alliances.

It IS good to hear her thoughts about the alliances, at least.

• Like 1

Hey, they've gone for an hour. That's longer than last season's wall comp!

Oh, jeez, what terrible technique from Jared. He was, like, a mile from the button. Why did he think that position would work?

Oh, and Cirie goes down next.

Cirie: I barely moved my hand!

*footage shows her quite clearly switching hands*

• Like 1

All the previous HoHs talked to each hg before deciding who to pick. Cam did no such thing and picked his 2 to prove he’s faithful to Cirie and co, so stupid! And this was after Red told cam about Izzy’s reaction to his win and that side of the house shaking in their boots about his win.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

All the previous HoHs talked to each hg before deciding who to pick. Cam did no such thing and picked his 2 to prove he’s faithful to Cirie and co, so stupid!

Even if you've already decided, it's just good politics to go through this motion, make it look like you haven't.

• Like 2

Blue:  worst case is Jag wins and Cam puts up Jared, who I really care about and want to spend more time with my showmance aka ticket to even more followers on TikTok and therefore more money. 

• LOL 1

I’m trying to come up with something interesting to say about this episode but so far they’re giving me nothing but dumb, dumb, dumb. 

Ok, I’ll say I can’t wait for 9/27. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Jared: I'm related to Felicia.

Blue: I'M STARTING TO THINK JARED'S RELATED TO SOMEONE!

Either they edited that secret stuff badly or Blue's an idiot. I'm leaning the latter.

Also, why would Jared say he would give her a half truth but kind of just outright lied to her?

• LOL 2

I’ll give blue credit for picking the correct Momma. She’d have found out from Julie tomorrow anyway. But it shows she’s smarter than Jared at least. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

This group is boring. I mean they managed to make the long awaited pressure cooker comp boring. I'm still watching and reading all your comments but as far as watching goes, that may soon end for me.

I agree. After pretty good weeks 2 and 3, this week is so underwhelming and everything just seems designed to lengthen the shelf life of Cirie. 

The Egyptian escape room is cool. 

• Like 2

Why does Blue wear that Pink Curler all the damn time?  Based on her hair during the hour a day when she doesn't wear it, it doesn't do anything.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I completely zoned out during the rules. Oh my god, so long.

Plus her delivery.  Good god.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Omg, Jared and golden! I doubt anyone knowing this would choose him to play again. Wait till his momma sees this. Sure she’ll be proud or just walk away like she did with the condoms. Ignorance is bliss and all. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Why does Blue wear that Pink Curler all the damn time?  Based on her hair during the hour a day when she doesn't wear it, it doesn't do anything.

Plus her delivery.  Good god.  

That curler!!!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1