Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Surely Felicia is going because Meme is not get any airtime. I’d think they’d do a gratuitous segment of Meme if she was leaving. I expect jury house will also be flip flopping as much as BB house has all season.

• Like 1

I started the season liking her because I thought she was snarky and funny but she did nothing and they couldn’t even come up with any footage of her before letting her go. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 3
1 minute ago, willco said:

So when did they change their minds ? Cause it sure looked like Felica was out after the argument.

Spoiler

Yesterday.  Believe it or not, Cory was pushing it.  But Jag and Matt also think it would be better for their game and Cam is okay with it too.   It was pretty clear all day today that this is the way it would go

• Like 1

And we're back!

Matt VTE Mecole (shout-out)

Jag VTE Mecole (shout-out)

America VTE Mecole (shout-out)

Bowie VTE Mecole (shout-out but not to Australia this time!)

I do like how Julie's stopped trying to correct the houseguests' votes using the person's nickname instead of their name on the show. 

Ouch, Mecole rejects a hug from Cory but hugs Cam? Damn.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Thalia said:
  Hide contents

Yesterday.  Believe it or not, Cory was pushing it.  But Jag and Matt also think it would be better for their game and Cam is okay with it too.   It was pretty clear all day today that this is the way it would go

Thanks. I've kind of lost interest in this season and I don't watch the feeds, so it's news to me :)

• Like 1

She thought she could win veto that’s why she didn’t campaign to stay. But then what happened between Monday’s veto comp and today. You’re out because you did nothing!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Damn it, why doesn’t anyone react with fury when they find out about Cirie and Jared?

Because they may want to appear on another CBS show in the future.  heh

First question, everyone but Cirie gets it right.

Second question, everyone but Blue and Jag get it right.

Third question, everyone got it right.

Fourth question, everyone got it right.

Fifth question, everyone got it right.

Sixth question, Blue, Bowie Jane, Felicia and Cory only got it right. 

Oh wow, this is a determining question, with Bowie, Felicia and Cory set to potentially win.

Seventh question, Bowie Jane vs Felicia!

HOLY SHIT, IT'S GONNA BE A FEMALE HOH FINALLY!!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1