Type keyword(s) to search

Brynn Whitfield: Small Town Girl in the Big Apple

• Start Topic

From the Bravo TV site:

Hailing from a small Midwest town, Brynn Whitfield moved to New York and never looked back. A flirtatious, single socialite, Brynn is always the life of the party and the apple of many eyes. A communications professional, Brynn is in search of what she really wants out of life and attempting to heal from past hardships. She craves stability and having the kind of family she longed for as a child, however, her fear of commitment and busy schedule jet-setting the world tend to get in the way.

Joins the cast in season 14.

(edited)

My first impression: she's completely annoying, trying too hard, appears to be on the wrong show, and I hope she's not asked back for season two.

Also, she was a completely unnecessary bitch to Erin on WWHL, so yeah...trying way too hard.  Ew.

Edited by Genius
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 7/18/2023 at 3:38 PM, Genius said:

My first impression: she's completely annoying, trying too hard, appears to be on the wrong show, and I hope she's not asked back for season two.

Also, she was a completely unnecessary bitch to Erin on WWHL, so yeah...trying way too hard.  Ew.

And she said she likes Shep from Southern Charm, and would like to meet him. Who in their right mind would? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Brynn “made out” with Peter Madrigal, Vanderpump Rules, when she was in her twenties.

Eww. Who HASN’T made out with Peter at this point?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I saw on the Clock App that Brynn's building/HOA/Board won't let her film in the building and that is why we don't see her apt.  Anyone else hear that?  

Yeah, I believe it was mentioned in the article posted about her apartment. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to show your CV instead of talking about your CV?

Brynn said that Bravo filmed her at work, and she was also so busy she could barely film, but Bravo decided not to show this footage, choosing a different story line.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, snarts said:

Brynn has a linkedin profile.

Ooh. I am 3 connections removed from her. No wonder why her resume is 5 pages long (as she bragged)—she hasn’t held any job longer than a year! If I only had a job for 4 months, I don’t think I would mention it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Ooh. I am 3 connections removed from her. No wonder why her resume is 5 pages long (as she bragged)—she hasn’t held any job longer than a year! If I only had a job for 4 months, I don’t think I would mention it.

Got you beat, I’m 2 connections away.

No resume should be longer that two pages. A CV would be longer because you list all your publications and presentations - I am not sure if this is relevant to Brynn’s professional field.

• Like 6

I'm am so confused by Brynn and it's because I'm trying to put together all of these little crumbs she drops.  Don't we all know that person who claims to have been pre-med, studied marine biology, was going to be a child psych, etc. etc.?  Whatever may sound cool, exciting and automatically guarantees the assumption that the person sharing is intelligent.  I've known a person who was claiming they were going to be a doctor well into their 30's and who never got beyond a smattering of community college classes.  What are you going to say to such a person?  "You're lying"?  Nope.  It just has to be accepted as fact.  Not saying Brynn is lying but she's definitely taking advantage of dropping this as a non-argument that you accept of proof of her intelligence and move on.  

Same with these "interesting" hobbies.  It's cool if she's exploring new things out of genuine interest.  I have to assume there's at least a partial motivation there to present these little cutesy curiosities about herself to add to her flirting repertoire.  "I'm just a lil' silly baby girl but I play chess and collect rare books"!  I'm giving a side eye at her long term interest and dedication to either of those endeavors.

Lastly, can we get the straight story on her childhood?  Was Grannie her savior or her failure?  "She did the best she could do".  But it sounds like that wasn't nearly good enough in any way shape or form?  According to Brynn, she was taken from her home at 3 months? 6 months? And placed with her Grandma but spent the next 3 years living in fear she would be taken away?  I don't know many children under one year of age who would remember their original living situation and fear returning to it?  She tried to permanently "put herself to sleep" in first grade?  She has "no family" but appears to have a lovely relationship with her brother and again, a Grandma who raised her from toddlerhood?  A very puzzling story indeed.  

Brynn has no loyalty.  Girl acts like your best friend until you leave the room then she'll saddle up to whatever witches coven has assembled and join in plotting your downfall with glee. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

Yeah I don't get her. 

How'd she make her money? How does she afford living in NYCity, pre-her Housewives' gig. Why'd she really break up with that charming rich British guy who wanted to marry her. Odd

And is her long hair for real or is it a wig or bad extensions?

I go back & forth on that. 

What a stupid empty vague of a resume (see her linked in page). I love when people say they were brand ambassadors, or marketing reps. When they had a one day gig promoting a product somewhere. Like at a car or boat show, or in a wine store working a sampling table for customers.

• Like 5
17 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Yeah I don't get her. 

How'd she make her money? How does she afford living in NYCity, pre-her Housewives' gig. Why'd she really break up with that charming rich British guy who wanted to marry her. Odd

And is her long hair for real or is it a wig or bad extensions?

I go back & forth on that. 

What a stupid empty vague of a resume (see her linked in page). I love when people say they were brand ambassadors, or marketing reps. When they had a one day gig promoting a product somewhere. Like at a car or boat show, or in a wine store working a sampling table for customers.

She said on the show that her hair is natural, and is straightened (not chemically) once a week at a salon. She even filmed at the salon.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
On 8/30/2023 at 11:26 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Brynn “made out” with Peter Madrigal, Vanderpump Rules, when she was in her twenties.

On 8/31/2023 at 2:41 AM, zenme said:

Eww. Who HASN’T made out with Peter at this point?

On 9/2/2023 at 6:12 AM, ZettaK said:

But WHY?

I've seen Peter in person working at Sur, and my guess is the way he looks in a suit.

• Like 4