Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

(edited)

A deeper glimpse into the fallout of the group post #Scandoval; never-before-seen moments from the summer shed a new light on glaring secrets that have since been revealed; Tom and Katie face the reality of their divorce while still living together.

Episode airs Wednesday, 6/14/23 at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 5

Place your bets - Will Bravo show sandy's horrific verbal abuse towards Katie's mom resulting in her brother Joey's act to intervene?

“It was not shown in tonight’s episode, but you step in and defended me upon Sandoval’s vitriol attacks … not only one time but 3 times!”

"Katie’s mother and her brother Joey, took to Twitter to share additional insights into the interaction portrayed on the show. They hinted at the existence of unaired footage that shed further light on how Tom Sandoval spoke to Katie’s mother, suggesting that there was more to the story than what viewers had seen. Their tweets indicated that significant moments and crucial context were edited from the episode, leaving fans curious about the full extent of the confrontation."

https://allaboutthetea.com/2023/05/15/katie-maloneys-brother-eviscerates-tom-sandoval-for-attacking-his-mother-in-unaired-footage/

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

A deeper glimpse into the fallout of the group post #Scandoval; never-before-seen moments from the summer shed a new light on glaring secrets that have since been revealed; Tom and Katie face the reality of their divorce while still living together.

Episode airs Wednesday, 6/14/23 at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Thanks @KungFuBunny for creating this thread!  Life is starting to get in the way of VPR 

Even if there's no new revelations I'm still looking forward to this episode.  I'm not ready for this season to end😢

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

“It was not shown in tonight’s episode, but you step in and defended me upon Sandoval’s vitriol attacks … not only one time but 3 times!”

"Katie’s mother and her brother Joey, took to Twitter to share additional insights into the interaction portrayed on the show. They hinted at the existence of unaired footage that shed further light on how Tom Sandoval spoke to Katie’s mother, suggesting that there was more to the story than what viewers had seen. Their tweets indicated that significant moments and crucial context were edited from the episode, leaving fans curious about the full extent of the confrontation."

Katie Maloney’s Brother Eviscerates Tom Sandoval For Attacking His Mother In Unaired Footage

I guess this answers my question "What else is there to show?". 

• Like 5

KungFuBunny’s predictions for Secrets Revealed

It will be a scene of what itsadryheat mentions in her post above (please don’t be mad, I think you’re a girl) .

And then scenes of……

giphy.gif

The two Toms agreeing on their story line  – which is basically, Sandoval telling his bitch boy what the deal is.

giphy.gif

Sandoval will offer Raquel his worm.

And KungFuBunny will be like....

giphy.gif

• LOL 9

I did catch a preview in which Peter rolls his eyes at Raquel and says ‘no offense but you’re not gonna break my heart’ and her with her usual confused stare.  Heck I’d just watch for that 😂 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

I’m usually excited for this episode since it always seemed like they left the best parts out, now I think I’m dreading this episode because what if they left the best parts out….

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Well, I guess Tom is moving back in now. This is the new Boink Central

Just coming here to say that.

Not so fast, Tom…Glad you liked living there…it’ll make moving back a lot easier.

• LOL 4

“Now we know why Sandoval defended Raquel so much…it turns out he was in more than just her corner.”

LVP for…the…win!

That pretty much sums up the season.

Well played, ma’am, well played. 👏

Sandoval looking at Rachel with eyes of luv…❤️❤️❤️🤮

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

OMG Raquel is trying to make Sandoval jealous

For this...that bitch isn't in a mental health facility...she is being deliberately malicious not just to Ariana but to Katie with the Schwartz thing

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 5
  • Fire 3

Oh, no, not Sandoval gushing over Raquel and hugging her and saying, “Look at you!! It’s been so long!!!” When he literally just told Ariana that she was there at boys’ night last night!! It was 10 hours earlier that they were canoodling! The flowers probably were for Tom, not for Ariana losing her dog. But the real smoking gun was that he made her a latte!! We all know Sandoval’s love language is making lattes and reminding his assistant to buy paper towels!!!

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9

My land…Lisa is on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 with her commentary.

Sandoval taking Ariana roller skating. If that wasn’t a clue he’d already checked out…that’s what a junior high first date is. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

.About kissing Raquel

Schwartz: It wasn't done out of spite or anything

Schwartz translate: It was done to punish Katie, because now who's going to clean for me and pay my bills

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Schwartz really is doing a solid on his dates if he keeps on using this hypothetical.

Best to wave that red flag while knocking back that shot and light beer….

That Schwartz is a real smooth talking dude. I could tell he knocked her right off her feet.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)

Lisa has the nerve to insult Schwartz & Sandy’s menu when she has a bowl of mashed potatoes as an appetizer on her menu?!?

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Rachel’s a convincing liar, I’ll say that much for her. 

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Lisa has the nerve to insult Tom & Sandy’s menu when she has a bowl of mashed potatoes as an appetizer on her menu?!?

But the goat cheese balls. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

It is truly astounding how Raquel can be totally stone faced while lying or being confronted with the truth. At least Sandoval has a reaction and blusters to show there’s some acknowledgment of guilt, whether or not anyone picks up on it. But I’ve never seen anyone not have a single twitch of emotion like Raquel! She might do better in poker tournaments than pageants…if only she could count high enough through a deck of cards.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
Just now, bosawks said:

I really do feel bad that Lisa was injured but I honestly do not care about any of this.

It’s looking like we won’t see the lost footage of Rachel and Katie’s mom and brother.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4

Welp, that was a snorefest!  The only SECRET I learned is that LVP had a wreck on her horse and broke her dang LEG!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL???

Oh and on VanderPump Rules, Rachel and Tom are both ridiculous lying assholes.  And Scene....

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Does anyone feel uncomfortable like me,  watching LVP's talking head shots?

I really don't want to see Nana's boobies

Her breasts seem very large and flabby, yet she seems proud of her cleavage. I think that they make her look more matronly, but she must think it looks sexy.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Lisa has the nerve to insult Schwartz & Sandy’s menu when she has a bowl of mashed potatoes as an appetizer on her menu?!?

Mashed potatoes?! Which restaurant is this? Asking for a friend…. 😉😀

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Welp, that was a snorefest!  The only SECRET I learned is that LVP had a wreck on her horse and broke her dang LEG!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL???

Oh and on VanderPump Rules, Rachel and Tom are both ridiculous lying assholes.  And Scene....

You can fracture your leg in four areas and recover in twenty weeks?

• Like 3