Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: The Reunion, Part I

• Start Topic

In the explosive and larger-than-life first part of the reunion, Andy Cohen sits down for intimate one-on-one interviews with Ariana, Tom and Raquel to get to the bottom of the cheating scandal that shocked the world. James nearly comes to blows with Sandoval over the affair. Katie and Schwartz rehash the implosion of their divorce.

Also if anyone is a bit confused by Bravo air dates vs what is coming on Peacock:

Part 1 of the Vanderpump Rules Reunion airs tonight (Wednesday, May 24) from 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET on Bravo. Parts 2 and 3 premiere Wednesday, May 31 and Wednesday, June 7 at 9:00 p.m. ET, respectively.

Bravo will also broadcast a “Secrets Revealed” special that’ll air Wednesday, June 14 at 9:00 p.m. ET.

Part 1 Peacock Premiere Date: Thursday, May 25

Part 2 Peacock Premiere Date: Thursday, June 1

Part 3 Peacock Premiere Date: Thursday, June 8

Secrets Revealed Peacock Premiere Date: Thursday, June 15

If I remember correctly Peacock will air a supersized version of each episode with stuff you didn't see on Bravo.  Sooo happy I have both Bravo and Peacock!  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Also if anyone is a bit confused by Bravo air dates vs what is coming on Peacock:

If I remember correctly Peacock will air a supersized version of each episode with stuff you didn't see on Bravo.  Sooo happy I have both Bravo and Peacock!  

Peacock will have a longer version. Got an e-mail about it last week. Peacock pays for itself with stuff like this.

Cast photo

IMG_0010.jpeg

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14

Rachel is "hoping for the best"? What would "the best" even look like in this situation? 'Cause everyone's not going to just shrug and say "You do you, girl."

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)

It’s going to be hard to tolerate an hour of looking at Sandoval but I’ll try, just to watch him squirm in his seat, avoid any eye contact, and run away.

EDIT — Again, man…if you were that damn unhappy, there were other ways to end it. Your excuses are bullshit, DUDE.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s going to be hard to tolerate an hour of looking at Sandoval but I’ll try, just to watch him squirm in his seat, avoid any eye contact, and run away.

EDIT — Again, man…if you were that damn unhappy, there were other ways to end it. Your excuses are bullshit, DUDE.

Keep thinking this

rav-mustache.gif

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, kugrrl said:

Hard not to compete with Schwartz and a clown. 

James is already killing me.

Absolutely. Sandoval’s tears ain’t gonna take him too far tonight. You go, James.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sandoval started having feelings for Raquel in the beginning of last year, and they had sex after they went to The Abbey (that night). Then they took a break. They continued just after season filming ended (which was about mid to end of September).

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 1

Now Sandoval's going to re-write history regarding his friendship with James?  You don't shell out that kind of money for someone who isn't really a friend... unless, of course, you were really spending the money for Rachel. Was this thing going on last season, too?

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

“Sandoval, what do you think caused the demise of your relationship.”

It was a layup, Tom!

In a vernacular you can understand, dude, just say “me”!

Lol, you know Sandoval would rather set himself on fire than take accountability for anything.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

James, you are not “more jacked” than Sandoval. Sit your skinny ass down. This producer talking to James like he’s 4. “Use your words, not your fists.” Yes, you are much better with your words: “worm with a mustache.”

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I’ve reached the stage in life that I realize any response to a question that starts with the qualifier “So” is an incredibly large piece of crap lie.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I can barely stand to look at Rachel on my screen.  Every one there is upset and agitated except Rachel sitting in the trailer as though everything is hunky dory.  Typical for her.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

I don’t typically love a pile on but I am loving them jumping down Tom’s throat every time he tries to use  things that happened five years ago to justify his current behavior.

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Sandoval does. not. get. it. He is deserving of every BIT of the shit that’s being thrown his way, but he acts like HE is the injured party. GTFO. And letting things get to this point with Ariana was easier than just handling it early on, like an adult?

Sandoval still has not learned the lesson that Schwartz is extremely unreliable as his first line of defense. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, RoseAllDay said:

And letting things get to this point with Ariana was easier than just handling it early on, like an adult?

You forget: He and Schwartz thought they could pull out the signature moves from their playbook and make Arianna look crazy so that Sandoval could emerge from this unscathed.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, kugrrl said:

Love that Ariana said that James is equally justified in his hurt.

You can just see how hurt we was at his apt in the last episode and again tonight.  Why is Sandoval trying to pretend he wasn’t friends with Sheana or James?  He is just further alienating both of them.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Schwartz: It was reasonable, however - NOPE. STOP.

"If the roles were reversed..." But they weren't. You aren't talking about a theoretical situation. You're talking about the actual situation and the agreement you made and then broke.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

Lala told Scheana in January she suspected Sandoval was cheating. Scheana told Ariana who said everything was fine between her and Sandoval.

And the first fight happened! James went for Sandoval. Andy had to get in between them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Good point, Lala. Sandoval cheated on both Ariana and Schwartz.

It’s really grinding my gears that shrinking violet Rachel is sitting safe and sound in her trailer, instead of being on stage and being held to account just like her boy toy. It’s like she’s watching a movie that she wrote, directed, and starred in. 

This “restraining order” business is laughable.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

After years of watching the Toms tag team it’s surprisingly satisfying watching them flounder now that calling the other one in actually devalues their point instead of propping it up.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2