Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E12: I'm the Bandit LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, MerBearHou said:

Too much talk about voting out Carolyn — it ain’t happening.

Yeah, too much of Carson bragging about having the numbers. No way he'd risk that or let Yam.

• Like 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Too much talk about voting out Carolyn — it ain’t happening.

I think there's too much talk about Jamie.  No other options but her and Carolyn.  But I'm worried because Jaime seems too much like an obvious boot tonight.

Also, does no one think Carson is a threat?  Why is his name not floating around more?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

Another season of Challenge USA. Oy. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just now, iMonrey said:

Are we sure Yam Yam isn't short for Yammer Yammer? Because that's all he ever does.

Pronounced “jammer jammer”? 😜

I was just wondering why they brought everything from camp, but I forgot it's at this stage in the past they get sent somewhere new and have to start over.  Smart strategy, and another thing that the show probably needs to fix.

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Carolyn seems like she's nervous.  I wonder if she found an idol because they are letting this slip that something is up.

I think it's an editing misdirect.

Does Yam Yam forget that Carolyn’s “betrayal” at the Sara boot was the only way to ensure that neither of them were the boot, as Josh correctly played his idol?

• Like 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Wrong thing to say Carson. Carolyn doesn’t not have a poker face, she caught that remark about breaking up. 

I mean they both looked right at her when talking about tonight's vote!  She knows something's up.  I'll be sad if she wasted her idol on Carson for nothing, if she really needed it tonight.

• Sad 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

How do Carolyn's nails look that good?!

They seem to bring a couple of steamer trunks worth of clothes, toiletries, and accessories in recent seasons.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So, the show knows A.) Carolyn is a fan favorite and B.) they needed to manufacture drama for this episode, because voting out Jamie is pretty anticlimactic.

• Like 2
(edited)

Bye Jamie. Heidi played her idol for nothing. New beach? This late in the game? 

They've done that in previous seasons.  That's why they brought everything with them, otherwise they would have had nothing.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
(edited)

Bye Jamie. Heidi played her idol for nothing. New beach? This late in the game? 

That’s happened from time to time.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Useful 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Carolyn was already gearing up to give Caron and Yam Yam the evil eye. And I think she's STILL not sure if they threw her under the bus.

Once again, Carolyn's intuitive enough to catch the tension with Yam Yam and was able to deduce that he, at least, knew something about the vote, even if she can't prove it.

• Like 4

Can't blame Heidi for playing the idol.  It was the wrong result, but better than leaving with it.  She might survive into the Final 4 unless Lauren retains.  But why take a chance.  Just win immunity; besides, despite controlling your fate, I'm not betting on her winning a tiebreaker or FTC

She really did play it for nothing!

• Like 1