Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E12: I'm the Bandit LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Nah, I think Yam Yam is 100% down. He's always been a player that goes the "anyone but me" strategy. But watch and Caroline wins immunity.

Either that or finds the idol.  But man, no way Carolyn loses if she wins immunity.  I think I'd laugh & be happy if she won out in terms of the IC

• Like 1

Yam Yam...I get his point, but he absolutely needs to keep Carolyn/Carson for one more vote. Once he gets someone else out, he can go after Carolyn or Carson. But he needs them on the chance that the remaining Tika joins with Jaime/Lauren to vote HIM out next.

• Like 3

Did Yam Yam just say his super power is knowing when people lie to him?  Hmm, so was he playing dumb when Carolyn played her idol after telling him she didn't have it, or was faking surprise when he got blindsided at the Sarah vote?  He really is a modern day Lex.

• LOL 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Carolyn will never be a threat in a challenge. 

Unless it's an exclusive memory game.  Though you're not wrong; it's just that she could actually win that one

• Like 1
Just now, Carey said:

You know Survivor officially jumped the shark if burping into someone's mouth is a future immunity challenge

Have you seen CWC? They ❤️ puking. 🙄

Just now, Carey said:

Heidi wins, and she pretty much controls her own destiny toward the end

Heidi seems to be in a good spot.  She doesn't seem to be on the radar, and could hold some power.  She goes with Tika, it'll be interesting if they intend on sticking together through the end.  If not, she could be a valuable vote.  Or she could go with Lauren and Jaime tonight and try to correctly play her idol or force a tie, giving her some resume cred and again putting her in a good position.

• Like 1
(edited)

Lauren wins immunity!  She definitely needed it.

So the question is-does Jaime go in a blindside, or does someone from Tika/Heidi get surprised?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Oh my!  Jaime goes I hope

It would make the most sense for the Tika 3, because she's very close to Lauren. But Yam Yam seems very ready to boot Caroline and she has nothing to protect her. So will be interesting to see which way they go.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

Heidi's ball hasn't moved.

Geez, I jinxed her.

Thanks a whole lot, Grizzly.  I was rooting for her to win!!  LOL!!!

• LOL 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

It would make the most sense for the Tika 3, because she's very close to Lauren. But Yam Yam seems very ready to boot Caroline and she has nothing to protect her. So will be interesting to see which way they go.

Yam Yam is jumping the gun one vote too soon if he votes off Carolyn.  What does he think that's going to get him?  Does he really think he can trust the 3 women?  And if he blindsides Carson, whose to say Carson won't turn on him?

• Like 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Still plenty of time for someone to find another idol.

And as long as that's the case, plenty of time for Heidi to emulate James /s

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Anyone else getting ads for Hershey Park?

I'm getting ads for my local car dealerships and a bunch of CBS stuff.  Including a new summer show called Buddy Games, which looks like a cross between a discount Big Brother.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, LadyChatts said:
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Anyone else getting ads for Hershey Park?

I'm getting ads for my local car dealerships and a bunch of CBS stuff.  Including a new summer show called Buddy Games, which looks like a cross between a discount Big Brother.

Anyone got ads for True Lies? /j

(edited)
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

I've really grown to despise Yam Yam.

I don't understand why he thinks he's so great at this game.  What has he really done besides hold a grudge and follow whatever his alliance wants to do?

So Yam Yam is telling Carson he's serious about voting off Carolyn.  Carson doesn't seem like he likes that plan very much.  At least Carson has some common sense.  I don't really understand Yam Yam's logic at this point.  If he succeeds in voting off Carolyn, I hope he goes next.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 8

I don't see how Yam Yam thinks he'll be in the final 3 if he votes off Carolyn and loses his numbers at the next vote.  Or why he thinks she's the only threat.  He could probably beat Jamie, but I think Carson and Lauren could be bigger threats.  Heidi's a wild card.  But because Carolyn makes one big move on her own she needs to go?

• Like 2

Man, I don't see how either decision helps Yam Yam.  Not saying both hurt him, but he ain't beating Carolyn, and no one's giving him a standing ovation if he kicks her out

• Love 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yam Yam, it won't "feel like a betrayal," it will be a betrayal.

That's the game. It's always come down to betrayals as the numbers get smaller. We all seem to roll our eyes at the players who take votes personally, but I think the fans here are just as bad.

• Like 1

Yam Yam's reasoning is not very convincing because I think Carson is right that taking Caroline out at 5 would be better. Because at 6, that means they come back to camp with Jaime, Lauren and Heidi fully able to join together and take them out. Jaime already made her case for why she doesn't want Carson in the end. 

• Like 2