Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E11: I’m Not Worthy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

It’s either a tattoo or birth mark, I’ve been thinking the whole season.  

I've thought it was a giant bandage all season, but I think it might be some kind of scar or skin discoloration.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

What’s the last tribal that Carolyn can play her idol?

The finale if she gets that far.  And before final four

I was just gonna say, at least this is one challenge Carson couldn't make a puzzle out of, but apparently he practiced it in his bath tub.

It's seriously time for new challenges show.  They got rid of the auction and coconut chopping challenge and other things because they got "broke".  Well, Carson broke probably every challenge this season.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Well that explains why they were telegraphing "Yam Yam's being voted out" so early. Should have known it meant he won immunity. Now does that mean they go for Carson or Caroline? And if it's Caroline, will she be alerted to it to play her idol?

• Like 1

Well, I'm a little worried for Carolyn now.  She's been off the radar more post-merge than she was pre-merge, yet suddenly got an uptick in footage tonight, she talked about her idol tonight, the non-Tika members are seeing Tika as a threat, and her outburst after TC might have hurt her.  

Okay Yam Yam, if you 3 Tika's survive you'll essentially have a tie at the next vote.  Not exactly the same as having the numbers and control.  

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Well that explains why they were telegraphing "Yam Yam's being voted out" so early. Should have known it meant he won immunity. Now does that mean they go for Carson or Caroline? And if it's Caroline, will she be alerted to it to play her idol?

I mean, they don't take Carolyn seriously so I imagine they're all just gonna vote Carson.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Well, I'm a little worried for Carolyn now.  She's been off the radar more post-merge than she was pre-merge, yet suddenly got an uptick in footage tonight, she talked about her idol tonight, the non-Tika members are seeing Tika as a threat, and her outburst after TC might have hurt her.  

Her name will likely come up now, but I think that she's safe; they'll throw the votes onto Carson instead because they see Carolyn as a joke.

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, they don't take Carolyn seriously so I imagine they're all just gonna vote Carson.

They might think getting rid of Carolyn will weaken Yam Yam, plus since they don't take her seriously they might assume she won't see it coming.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

They might think getting rid of Carolyn will weaken Yam Yam, plus since they don't take her seriously they might assume she won't see it coming.

With how hard Yam Yam went in on Carolyn's behaviour after Tribal, I still lean them just voting Carson because they see him as a bigger threat.

But I guess never say never; they now have to pick between Carson and Carolyn so her name HAS to come up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Her name will likely come up now, but I think that she's safe; they'll throw the votes onto Carson instead because they see Carolyn as a joke.

She did mention her idol, which I had actually forgotten about-and since no one knows/thinks she has it (from former Tika members they were actually shocked she found it), I wonder if she either plays it tonight, or gets voted out with it.  

• Like 1

I have to give credit — kudos to Yam Yam in the scariest of challenges IMO.  I had a feeling that he’d win when at the beginning he was saying he was channeling his friends to give him a kind of zen.  I know it’s easy for me to say after he indeed did win, but it just was an interesting technique the editors chose to leave in that served Yam Yam well.  He kept going after it was over!

• Like 2