Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E11: I’m Not Worthy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways must keep their heads above water in the immunity challenge to be guaranteed a spot in the final six. Then, it’s a mad dash before tribal council as castaways must decide who to target.

Original airdate 5/10/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

Carolyn is flipping out over being left out of the Frannie blindside.  Yam Yam is trying to calm her down, which is more like talking down to her (seriously he's telling her 'don't do this in front of everyone').  I really wish Yam Yam and Carson would go home.

And Jamie feels bad for Yam Yam and Carson because Carolyn is yelling to them?!  Carolyn for the win!  

• Like 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

What? The very thing you SAID would happen ACTUALLY HAPPENED, Yam Yam?!?! And you're pissed by this?

This is also the guy who was gunning for people for a very un-personal reason...they wrote his name down.  Totally not petty or anything.  Not Yam Yam.

And now Danny is trying to figure out who the phantom vote was for him at the last TC.  He's guessing Frannie.

• Like 3

Fuck Yam Yam. He's being all smug and all "Carolyn's just being emotional because she's not in on the vote, boohoo."

No, it's because you LIED to her and now she doesn't know if she can trust you. And now you're making Carolyn the villain for....what, being upset about it and not being able to hide it?

• Like 5

Yeah Carolyn lets her emotions get the best of her. From the way the others were reacting it was pretty clear they don't respect her. I see no way she could win this season.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Fuck Yam Yam. He's being all smug and all "Carolyn's just being emotional because she's not in on the vote, boohoo."

No, it's because you LIED to her and now she doesn't know if she can trust you. And now you're making Carolyn the villain for....what, being upset about it and not being able to hide it?

Yeah but he rightfully pointed out to her that she lied to him once before, which she was quick to point out was one time. And so Yam Yam rightly threw back at her, "okay, well this is the one time from us."

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

I like Caroline but she is being unreasonably emotional about this. Frannie was a threat and Yam Yam and Carson left her out of the vote because she made it clear she was NOT going to vote for Frannie. 

Some people are just more emotional. The vote had just happened; I see no reason to not let her feel how she feels (by these players, who seem upset that she's emotional). Even if she's taking it too hard, I think it's fine to let her feel her feelings.

I get it's annoying to these players but they make it seem like she's a bad person, and that's what I hate. As well as Yam Yam being super smug about it.

• Like 6

It really makes me sad how everyone is just dismissive of Carolyn and treating her like she's a 3 year old and not a grown woman.  Especially Yam Yam.  If there's any vindication, I'm glad that she's being shown that she isn't just riding Yam Yam and Carson's coattails, and that she seems well liked by fans.

• Like 3

Yeah but he rightfully pointed out to her that she lied to him once before, which she was quick to point out was one time. And so Yam Yam rightly threw back at her, "okay, well this is the one time from us."

And Carolyn rightfully told them right after "the vote JUST happened" after they told her to basically get over it.

I don't think Carolyn's been handling it well, but neither are Yam Yam and Carson.

• Like 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

And Carolyn is still Tika strong.  It's actually funny that the others left still don't see the threat those 3 are.  

She's Tika strong...except she won't tell them about her idol. So she knows she definitely can't fully trust them.

• Like 3

So Yam Yam and Carson know Heidi voted for Danny.  

And Yam Yam is telling him.  And of course, Danny can't understand why Heidi would vote for him because apparently she's also an incompetent female player who needs a strong man leading the way and telling her what to do.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Apparently Yam Yam didn't sell what he knew very well, because Danny doesn't believe him.  And he's finally waking up to what Frannie was telling him about 2 votes ago that Tika is a threat.

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'm glad that Caroline refuses to tell anyone she has an idol because I never understand why players share their advantage. 

Also, Danny's annoying. Dude is pulling a Lex obsessing over one damn vote. 

And somehow CAROLYN's the bad person for being emotional for one night.

Yet Danny's being emotional the next morning and not a peep. Oh, I guess he's not SUPER emotional so it's ok.

• LOL 4

I'm glad that Caroline refuses to tell anyone she has an idol because I never understand why players share their advantage. 

Also, Danny's annoying. Dude is pulling a Lex obsessing over one damn vote. 

Still pales in comparison to Yam Yam

And 100% on Carolyn.  Especially when they don't even expect her to be anything much less have an idol

• Like 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

I don't like Danny but I wouldn't be sad if he got rid of Yam Yam.

Danny, Yam Yam, or Carson could go tonight and I'd be fine.  I wish there was a way all 3 could go at once.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Heidi and Carolyn are playing the best under the radar games.  Both are in alliances with people who think they need them and don't bother listening to anything they have to say (Danny was like that with Frannie).  Sadly, Carolyn likely needs Tika because I don't think she has any options.  But seriously, both women are doing great (even if no one at camp sees it)and both have idols that no one knows about.

• Like 2
(edited)

And Lauren is also waking up to the realization that Tika is a threat.  Check that, lots of talk about Tika being a threat from non-Tika members.  Wonder if Carolyn's idol comes out tonight?  

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, LadyChatts said:

And Lauren is also waking up to the realization that Tika is a threat.  Lots of talk about Tika being a threat.  Wonder if Carolyn's idol comes out tonight?  

It might not matter unless it's not for her.  What might help is if one of Tika wins immunity

Either this is Tika vs everyone else tonight and idols come out, or someone flips at TC (either a Tika member, or someone from Soka/Ratu who seem somewhat aligned in voting off Tika). 

Just now, Lantern7 said:

At least they’re interesting. I dread S45 being a clunker ninety minutes at a time.

Probably not much different.  Just 22 extra minutes of MEH

It does seem almost TOO easy that they're telegraphing who's going home this early. But at the same time, it was silly that these players weren't realizing that Carson/Caroline/Yam Yam was a strong three they needed to split up. So maybe the vote really will be that easy tonight.