Type keyword(s) to search

S07.12: Ring of Fire

• Start Topic

I can't find a title for this episode.

Danielle and Chris host a Latin dinner night as Andrea and his girlfriend, Lexi, join the housemates for the weekend; Kory confesses his feelings about Sam; Carl has an engagement ring, but a trip to the hospital threatens to derail his plans

(edited)

Did I hear Gabby say she created a 29 page PDF file listing her likes and dislikes about guys? I wonder if the PDF file is the first chapter of a master’s thesis. A master’s degree in sociology?

Edited by APK
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Danielle should not be ashamed of her Hispanic heritage. Over the years, growing up in Florida, I have seen many people of Cuban and Puerto Rican heritage reject their culture. I went to high school with kids that would refuse to speak Spanish. At that time, I don’t believe they realized being bilingual could possibly help them get a job one day.

Edited by APK
  • Like 1

Chris looks way better with the haircut in his talking heads.

Kind of found Craig cute this episode.

I say this every-time but Mya and Oliver do not greet each other like a couple. Not saying ppl have to be all over each other but they just barely seem like friends never mind a couple.

I like seeing them in the city.

Blah Mya.

Am I kind of starting to enjoy Kory? Yes and it feels wrong lol.

Why does Mya have to announce who Chris banged and what she rated to him? I just don’t like her lol. 

Enough with the convos about Danielle and Lindsey’s friendship. Who cares anymore.

Didn’t mind Kyle this episode he kind of was cracking me up. He was kind of cute being supportive of Carl too.

Why is Danielle so mad about a proposal happening. Calm down psycho lol. Something is wrong with this chick. Like just be happy for your friends yikes.

Idc but I thought Carl proposing was cute. Good for them.

Oh look Danielle is making the proposal about herself in the previews. Then Robert is getting involved. Someone needs to tell those 2 to get a fucking grip. Way to ruin someone’s happiness. So gross. Why would Danielle be involved with the proposal she has been trashing their relationship all Summer. I just can’t with her. If the rest of them keep enabling her psycho behaviour instead of letting her know she’s being crazy I’m going to be annoyed. I’ve never in my life seen someone react to a proposal the way she did lol. Just yikes.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, APK said:

Did I hear Gabby say she created a 29 page PDF file listing her likes and dislikes about guys? I wonder if the PDF file is the first chapter of a master’s thesis. A master’s degree in sociology?

Can we hook her up with Lindsay's ex, Stravy, of Power Point fame?

8 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh look Danielle is making the proposal about herself in the previews. Then Robert is getting involved. Someone needs to tell those 2 to get a fucking grip. Way to ruin someone’s happiness. So gross. Why would Danielle be involved with the proposal she has been trashing their relationship all Summer. I just can’t with her. If the rest of them keep enabling her psycho behaviour instead of letting her know she’s being crazy I’m going to be annoyed. I’ve never in my life seen someone react to a proposal the way she did lol. Just yikes.

"I might not even come next weekend for the proposal!" to "How dare they not include me in the proposal!" almost gave me whiplash.

This reunion is going to be a shit show.

• Like 11

Really trying to understand where Danielle is coming from but her reaction to her proposal was just so over the top. I get that she feels left out and hurt but the anger she displayed was so odd. Why is she so butthurt over their relationship? Does she still have feelings for Carl?  We've never seen her be half as passionate about Robert, her actual boyfriend. 

See, I really like Sam & Kory together. Sam can stay but please get rid of Gabby.

Chris, meh. Not the best but this show needs more guys on it so willing to give him more time. Like someone mentioned above, the haircut is a step in the right direction. 

• Like 4
(edited)

I'm confused. One episode Carl and Kyle are on the outs, Carl is quitting his job, Kyle is accusing him of all kinds of awful shit, not to mention all the things he said about Lindsey. Then this episode they are best friends again. WTF? 

Andrea found his perfect match. A girl that cries as much as he does. 

Danielle needs therapy. She's a sick bitch. 

Ciara hosting a party in an expensive NYC venue because she made it in NY for a year without running home. And Danielle was there? Anybody remember the big reunion fight last year between these two ? Again WTF? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm confused. One episode Carl and Kyle are on the outs, Carl is quitting his job, Kyle is accusing him of all kinds of awful shit, not to mention all the things he said about Lindsey. Then this episode they are best friends again. WTF? 

Andrea found his perfect match. A girl that cries as much as he does. 

Danielle needs therapy. She's a sick bitch. 

Ciara hosting a party in an expensive NYC venue because she made it in NY for a year without running home. And Danielle was there? Anybody remember the big reunion fight last year between these two ? Again WTF? 

Danielle and Ciara probably don’t get along, but they are both under contract to appear on the show. Each cast member(actor) probably has an obligation to be at a location and appear in a pre-determined number of scenes.

• Like 1

I have always wondered how a single person can live in New York, LA or Chicago.  Let’s say Ciara makes $200,000 per year. After federal, state, medicare and social security tax deductions, people living in major cities don’t take home that much money. A few episodes back, I believe I heard Lindsay say that she pays $13,000 a month for her apartment.  I guess I’m fortunate to be living in Tampa, Florida. The cost of living in Central Florida is still pretty reasonable.

• Like 1

So, with Paige occupied with Craig, Mya apparently thought she should step in and stir shit. Talking about the rating her friend gave Chris was rude and thoughtless. Then she spilled about the proposal to Danielle, even though she wasn't sure there was going to be a proposal.

I would watch an hour of Andrea just being Andrea, with and without shirts. Lexi seems refreshingly normal, except for her willingness to be on a reality show. They're cute together.

Gabby is growing on me. She's a little odd and I'd like to know more about her. Considering how she doesn't like to be touched I thought she did a good job accepting this group's obsession with hugging. Even so, Chris and Kory don't get a pass for forcing her to be the center of a hug sandwich last week. Don't touch, dammit.

Loved the proposal! They both radiated joy. I'm happy for them and hope this marriage really is the fulfillment of their dreams.

Kyle supporting Carl was nice to see. It's too bad that friendship didn't grow, but, you know, Lindsay's fault.

The idea of spotlighting Danielle and Chris's culture was great, except Danielle did all the work. I love empanadas, but I didn't see much else on the table. Surely Chris could have provided more than salsa dancing instruction. And Danielle, when you spend an entire summer complaining about someone's relationship you have no business expecting to be notified about a proposal.

21 hours ago, APK said:

Danielle should not be ashamed of her Hispanic heritage.

I don't think she was. What Danielle said was that she was repressing some of who she was to fit in with white people. She was comfortable with her heritage, she just didn't always express it.

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

So, with Paige occupied with Craig, Mya apparently thought she should step in and stir shit. Talking about the rating her friend gave Chris was rude and thoughtless. Then she spilled about the proposal to Danielle, even though she wasn't sure there was going to be a proposal.

Yes, it was extremely rude of her to tell everyone what that girl rated Chris.  And she giggled about it.  I think Chris is just a normal well-rounded guy, so yes that makes him boring (I don't agree) in this group setting.  But you know what, most women want a reliable normal guy.  And wasn't it Mya that took it upon herself to tell Sam that "she talked too much"?  

Danielle needs to get a new BFF.  I think her run with Lindsey is over.  Completely.  I hope Danielle is not expecting to be in the Wedding.  She will be lucky to get INVITED to the wedding at this point.

• Like 2
On 5/3/2023 at 2:47 PM, gaPeach said:

Yes, it was extremely rude of her to tell everyone what that girl rated Chris.

That whole scene made me believe this show is done and there needs to not be another season.  That was absolutely the stupidest conversation and everyone banging on the table and hooting and hollering over it was a level of idiocy we rarely see even on this shit show.  I don't know why that bugged me so bad, but it did.

Mya just ran around interjecting herself in every way she could find this episode.  It was annoying.  Can we swap her out with Oliver?  

So Gabby's 29 page PDF "description" of what she's looking for in a man, what she's done, etc. was basically called out by Lindsey to simply be 29 pages of pictures of models?  This girl is a caricature, she's not real.  I'm actually convinced Gabby is a stand-up comedienne who has created this Summer House character for her stage show and she's hoping to get a sitcom deal out of it.  There's nothing relatable or even human about her.  It's very strange.

Babe....babe....BAAAABBBBEEEE.....goo goo ga ga - now please ride off into the sunset with your beautiful ring and never ever ever let us have to see or hear from you again. 

Danielle is a psycho.    

Gabby is such a buzz kill. She also looks greasy at all times. She thinks she is better that other people, and just oozes contempt and judgements. That and her desperate 29 page PDF will  keep her single forever.

Danielle looks desperate and jealous as hell. It's obvious she cannot handle the change in the friendship dynamic. It's also weird that she used to date Carl, and is acting like this. She is coming off really bad, but likely does not realize it with the Paige/Amanda dynamic egging her on.

Kory is much more likeable with Sam. He was not at all likeable on winter house with the pug face Lindsey lookalike. The pearls are still annoying. 

Finally, I have to say ever since Mya took Sam aside to say she talked too much, I have been done with her. She adds ZERO to the show. They need  a huge recast next year.

Is anyone watching the Summer House Martha's Vineyard? I am tempted, given that I live in Massachusetts, adore MV, and have three dachshunds (one of the couples brings theirs).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Gabby is such a buzz kill. She also looks greasy at all times. She thinks she is better that other people, and just oozes contempt and judgements. That and her desperate 29 page PDF will  keep her single forever.

Danielle looks desperate and jealous as hell. It's obvious she cannot handle the change in the friendship dynamic. It's also weird that she used to date Carl, and is acting like this. She is coming off really bad, but likely does not realize it with the Paige/Amanda dynamic egging her on.

Kory is much more likeable with Sam. He was not at all likeable on winter house with the pug face Lindsey lookalike. The pearls are still annoying. 

Finally, I have to say ever since Mya took Sam aside to say she talked too much, I have been done with her. She adds ZERO to the show. They need  a huge recast next year.

Is anyone watching the Summer House Martha's Vineyard? I am tempted, given that I live in Massachusetts, adore MV, and have three dachshunds (one of the couples brings theirs).

I watched it. Jury's still out. It's one of the girls who brings her dog for emotional support. The one who lives in Germany with her boyfriend. There's only one couple in the house.

22 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

That whole scene made me believe this show is done and there needs to not be another season.  That was absolutely the stupidest conversation and everyone banging on the table and hooting and hollering over it was a level of idiocy we rarely see even on this shit show.  I don't know why that bugged me so bad, but it did.

Mya just ran around interjecting herself in every way she could find this episode.  It was annoying.  Can we swap her out with Oliver?  

So Gabby's 29 page PDF "description" of what she's looking for in a man, what she's done, etc. was basically called out by Lindsey to simply be 29 pages of pictures of models?  This girl is a caricature, she's not real.  I'm actually convinced Gabby is a stand-up comedienne who has created this Summer House character for her stage show and she's hoping to get a sitcom deal out of it.  There's nothing relatable or even human about her.  It's very strange.

Babe....babe....BAAAABBBBEEEE.....goo goo ga ga - now please ride off into the sunset with your beautiful ring and never ever ever let us have to see or hear from you again. 

Danielle is a psycho.    

Yes, this show is done.