Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E09: Under the Wing of a Dragon LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I like that Frannie is recognizing that Tika is playing the middle, and that they will go to the end if they don't get one of them out.  Danny disagrees that they are a threat right now.  Can they vote Danny out?  He's not as smart at this game as he thinks.

• Like 1

Oh, Frannie's smart. Now that she's away from Matt, we can see they voted out the wrong person in that couple first. Frannie is SO right about Tika being dangerous and nobody is listening to her.

Frannie, you can bond with Carolyn over not being listened to.

• Like 5

Great, now they’re sweating advantages that aren’t even in effect. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

That's why it's not longer possible to strategize successfully.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Yam Yam wants Kane out because Kane was playing the game and put Yam Yam's name down.  Carolyn doesn't think he's a threat and wants to vote out Danny.  I hope Carolyn wins this one.  I'd like Danny gone for dismissing Frannie, and also so Yam Yam doesn't get his way.

• Like 5

Honestly, I do think Kane could be a threat, but Carolyn isn't wrong in that Danny is a bigger threat. He's done well on challenges thus far compared to Kane, and Danny has more goodwill with people. Kane's definitely a threat, but not before Danny.

• Like 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Right Carolyn? Yam Yam is all, "you put my name down, you must go." Yeah, Kane's such a big threat compared to Danny.

Yam Yam must have gone to the Lex van den Berghe School of Holding a Grudge Because Your Name Was Written Down.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Definitely not sure how this will go. Because the Ratu 3 are thinking of splitting the votes for either Danny or Heidi. Soka wants to split for Kane and to flush out Jamie's fake idol. And no clue what side Tika is going with so any one of Danny, Kane, Heidi or Jamie coud be eliminated. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I do think Kane could be a threat, but Carolyn isn't wrong in that Danny is a bigger threat. He's done well on challenges thus far compared to Kane, and Danny has more goodwill with people. Kane's definitely a threat, but not before Danny.

I don't even know if Kane's a big threat.  He's mostly been going along with where he thinks the numbers are.  Danny has come close to winning immunities, was crucial in pulling off Brandon's blindside (a move that could have backfired and might still since he doesn't have the idol for himself), and is playing the game.  I won't say he's super strategic and is doing better in his own mind than he is in the actual game, but he is a bigger threat than Kane I'd argue.  Carolyn is right about this.

• Like 1

What I don't like about the fake idol is I don't think it's fair that someone can play it and not have another way to save themselves.  Like, Kane or Jamie or whoever could opt to play their SITD (well, not Jamie) but if they think they have a sure fire way of being immune then why would they take that route.  I hope this is the one and only season for that.  Players hiding them is different.  Production needs to stay out of it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Shut up Yam Yam.  Though to be fair, in a real-life era, Yam Yam would be great to have a drink with or socialize or whatever, but man, it's tough seeing him in action here

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Looks like some advantages are being played tonight. Maybe even a tie vote.

They showed a hand casting a vote right before everyone walked in, so I wonder if that's foreshadowing to a re-vote.

Shut up Yam Yam.  Though to be fair, in a real-life era, Yam Yam would be great to have a drink with or socialize or whatever, but man, it's tough seeing him in action here

I don't know, I think what you see is what you get. He's a lot.

2 minutes ago, Carey said:

Awww.  I love Yam Yam.

Edited by susannot

Carolyn wanted a nod.  Frannie and Kane start whispering.  Good enough I guess.

Dang it, I thought telephone at TC was dead at Survivor.  I have a feeling the vote isn't going to be this complicated.  Or didn't start out that way.

• Like 1