Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E10: Week 9

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

It's a little uncomfortable to me that the girls so far have almost taken the no sex thing like a challenge (or at least that's how it's been edited). If the Bachelorette said no sex and the men reacted this way I feel like they'd get trashed for not respecting her boundaries. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe Rachel and cropduster make a special sppearance. If you really listen, you'll hear the low hum of her airplane in the distance, gradually getting louder and louder.

🤣OK, you asked for it......
🛩🛩🛩🛩
north-by-north-west-plane.gif

Edited by Melonie77
  • LOL 8
Just now, SallyAlbright said:

It's a little uncomfortable to me that the girls so far have almost taken the no sex thing like a challenge (or at least that's how it's been edited). If the Bachelorette said no sex and the men reacted this way I feel like they'd get trashed for not respecting her boundaries. 

I’m also really surprised that they aren’t relieved! Isn’t that always the biggest fear that he’ll sleep with the others? Shouldn’t they be happy that we won’t get engaged on the heels of him banging two other women?! “Cuddle sesh”—he made it! Oooh, wait, I think I spoke too soon. Talking to Jesse is never a good sign…

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Uh oh. Confession time! "My dick fell out and landed right in her!" And if he's planning to tell the others, it's nasty if he didn't tell Gabby he's gonna blab.

Edited by EllenB
  • Like 5

I don’t think it bodes well for the future of a relationship when one person is crying about having had sex.   

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ariel walks when he tells her.  

• Like 4

No worries. You never told Kaity about this no sex decree, so you didn’t break any promise to her. And obviously Ariel is going home. Oh, no! You don’t need to tell anyone anything RIGHT NOW! Just pull yourself together and have a nice date with Kaity without saying anything. If you have sex with her,  she will likely assume you will with the others, too. Maybe Gabby needs a talk because she’s going to think breaking this pact means she’s finally someone’s #1, but if she were—and it were only her—then there would be no reason for Zach to be this upset.

• Like 10

Poor Zach actually had good intentions but he really missed up by declaring there would be no sex. If he'd just had the dates with each woman and decided whether or not to have sex with them on the date, no one would have known and this wouldn't be a huge mess. He shot himself in the foot pretty badly. 

• Like 15
Just now, JenE4 said:

No worries. You never told Kaity about this no sex decree, so you didn’t break any promise to her. And obviously Ariel is going home. Oh, no! You don’t need to tell anyone anything RIGHT NOW! Just pull yourself together and have a nice date with Kaity without saying anything. If you have sex with her,  she will likely assume you will with the others, too. Maybe Gabby needs a talk because she’s going to think breaking this pact means she’s finally someone’s #1, but if she were—and it were only her—then there would be no reason for Zach to be this upset.

But if he doesn’t tell her, she will still find out when the ep airs, and if they are together, Kaity would have a hard time trusting him. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 3/20/2023 at 9:01 PM, JenE4 said:

I’m also really surprised that they aren’t relieved! Isn’t that always the biggest fear that he’ll sleep with the others? Shouldn’t they be happy that we won’t get engaged on the heels of him banging two other women?!

Maybe they feel being intimate will be a way to win him over? I know I would prefer that he not have sex with anyone if I were involved - or only w/ his final choice.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

🤣OK, you asked for it......
🛩🛩🛩🛩
north-by-north-west-plane.gif

Zach, as he runs from Thailand to Cambodia, chased by three angry women.  And there is Rachel, a hovering menace overhead, cackling, "Get him, my pretties!" She does a figure eight, then plunges into a long nose dive, aiming towards Zach like an arrow to the bull's-eye.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

But if he doesn’t tell her, she will still find out when the ep airs, and if they are together, Kaity would have a hard time trusting him. 

I think he should not tell Kaity at the date, but if he chooses her at the end, then he should tell afterwards. This is a tough one because in real life hopefully neither partner would be having sex with someone else just before getting engaged.

No Zach, you said it. You didn't imagine it.

• Like 8

Oh my God, he has made this so much worse than it needed to be. So many Bachelors and Bachelorettes have hooked up with multiple people and just not talked about it. He's panicking and making everything a much bigger deal than it needed to be. 

• Like 12
14 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

What!!!!! he's holding in a secret over gabi???????

We weren't expecting this!

He SLEPT WITH GABI!

How did he resist Ariel?

Maybe they had the lights off so he couldn't see Ariel's assets.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Yeah, he has only complicated things by how he handled all of this. I guess now he is relieved he can have sex with Kaity, and bummed he missed out with Ariel.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Poor Ariel was only assigned an evening date crunching on bugs.

Does Zach need glasses? Or maybe he was more afraid of Ariel's brother than he let on?

Whoever said the dates are going by fast - they sure are and then we will have endless time spent crying over the sex/no sex thing for the last part of the episode.

Spoiler

Could reality Steve have been wrong about the final pick and the first spoiler that came out is correct after all?

Edited by Melonie77

Wait, I thought he needed to talk to Gabi that now he might need to go have sex with Kaity to even the playing field. But he never really explained why he wanted to tell her in front of the cameras that they had sex—which she seemed upset v about. But instead he told Gabi that he’s falling in love with her?! I’m so confused. So now if he told her he loves her, then he REALLY can’t have sex with Kaity. He made this more complicated than it needed to be.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
Spoiler

If the spoilers are correct, then I'd like to say...
I don't know why the show spoils itself by always showing these overnight dates in the order of how the girls actually place as final 1, 2, and 3.

• Like 1

See....I think telling each one the truth will make the relationship in the long run better.  You KNOW she wants to ask who.  Yes, it sucks, but if she doesn't know and sees it after he tells her she's the one is so much worse.  I honestly think that is why so many of these relationships fail.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
Just now, phlebas said:

So this is Kaity when she's pissed. It says something about me that I find her more attractive than ever now

She's always been my favorite but now I really love her! She went SO Canadian when she got mad 😂

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
17 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Yea, I got the feeling Gabi saw it as a challenge and judging by what she said before the lights went out I think she may have.....uhhhhhhhhh - brought him to the point of no return?

Maybe they feel being intimate will be a way to win him over? I know I would prefer that he not have sex with anyone if I were involved - or only w/ his final choice.

Exactly. The whole FS has eeked me out for years.  You have someone that says I’m not going to be physical with three different women on three days. Do these women not have any self respect?

1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

Kaity is understandably upset and says she would rather not have heard about his intimacy right now - but when would she want him to tell her - AFTER she and Zach have also had sex?

Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

Kaity is understandably upset and says she would rather not have heard about his intimacy right now - but when would she want him to tell her - AFTER she and Zach have also had sex?

It feels like the kind of thing where you're pissed in the moment that the day is ruined but later after things cool down you are thankful for the honesty. Still hard to hear, though. 

• Like 5
Just now, Melonie77 said:

I think he basically ruined her date and the ability for her to feel she could be the one.  They all know it could happen but how can you enjoy your time with that declaration hanging over you?  

• Like 9
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

She's always been my favorite but now I really love her! She went SO Canadian when she got mad 😂

I notice that :)  "What are you SOORY ABOOT?"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Riplet68 said:

See....I think telling each one the truth will make the relationship in the long run better.  You KNOW she wants to ask who.  Yes, it sucks, but if she doesn't know and sees it after he tells her she's the one is so much worse.  I honestly think that is why so many of these relationships fail.

But you don’t want to hear this directly in the middle of YOUR 1:1 date and throw the whole date off-kilter. Like Kaity said, she knew it was a possibility but she doesn’t want to hear about it. This isn’t like cheating on a partner and coming clean. They all know this is “sex week” but they try so hard to block out the other relationships and just focus on their own. Zach just totally ruined his date with Kaity. Wait until you’re engaged and SHE ASKS what happens. Until then keep your big mouth shut and pretend this is the only person in the world. This was horrendous when Clayton decided to “be honest” with his, “I told two of you that I love you, and I slept with all three of you.” It was so traumatic that we got Gabby and Rachel as Bachelorettes! This was a recent example of what NOT to do!! 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
22 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Wait, I thought he needed to talk to Gabi that now he might need to go have sex with Kaity to even the playing field. But he never really explained why he wanted to tell her in front of the cameras that they had sex—which she seemed upset v about. But instead he told Gabi that he’s falling in love with her?! I’m so confused. So now if he told her he loves her, then he REALLY can’t have sex with Kaity. He made this more complicated than it needed to be.

Yeah I'm confused too. Has he totally ruined his date w/ Kaity now?

If he didn't make a pronouncement about NO sex to the girls beforehand then why did he tell her about Gabi?

I'm not sure when the best time would be to let Kaity know - but this did not work.

And we've seen that Kaity is not a jealous person.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 2

Zach sounds like he's ready to cry. His voice is shaking. But I feel like he's expecting Kaity to say, "Good boy, I'm so proud of you for telling me your secret. Thank you!"

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1