Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E10: Week 9

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Wow, this opening scenery is the most breathtaking In Bachelor History!

And put my bet down on the hysteria being over Zach proclaiming No Sex Week—and no sex will occur. If anything more likely Zach decides someone “is a different person” like he pulled with Rachel.

Lol, I think @DEL901 means how they force the women to share a room and sit on the couch to greet each other the morning after.

• Like 8

I"m so glad Ariel doesn't do the bachelor handshake.  I really wish she had been chosen for bachelorette.  They're really pushing that Ariel wants to bone him.

I too am glad we finally have a lead verbally acknowledging that sexing it up with 3 different people before pledging your love to someone is not the best idea.

• Like 14
Just now, JenE4 said:

If anything more likely Zach decides someone “is a different person” like he pulled with Rachel.

I have a new theory about Zach's overnight with Rachel.....he didn't want to have sex with her which made her angry. I think even though he says he got the idea from Sean Lowe to not be intimate during his own season of overnights, I think maybe Zach is conservative and didn't like the idea of being one of potentially three men to have sex w/ Rachel three nights in a row. We know that Rachel had no problem with sex with all the men as she more or less told us she was intimate w/ Aven when she spoke about his 'package'. No shaming - to each their own. But if I'm right, she lost interest in him when he didn't potentially prove himself in bed. Just a theory.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
4 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

I too am glad we finally have a lead verbally acknowledging that sexing it up with 3 different people before pledging your love to someone is not the best idea.

Yes, it's no wonder so many of the couples do not make it. I'm sure the one who is not the lead does not enjoy watching the season play out on their tv screen. 

• Like 2

It’s been 10 days between Gabbi’s hometown and her overnight?!? The Stockholm Syndrome has had time to wear off. Yet, we’re seeing Gabbi already start to work herself up into the tizzy we see on their date…

• Like 2

My theory on which relationships work and which don't in bachelor nation all depend on how honest the lead is with their winner.  I feel that if the lead is honest and tells their winner everything that went on, the winner is more prepared when it airs and less likely to be hurt.

HA - ach looked like a nervous teenager waiting for Ariel to come out of the room. Cracked me up

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 3

I wonder if Zach means no intimacy at all (other than kissing) or just no actual intercourse?🤣

Wasn't there a photo of what looked like them in the shower together in the preview?

Are there more than the usual number of commercials tonight?

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I like Ariel's dress she looks good in shades of red.

It looks like a rose. We got another subliminal message dress! She’s pulling a Brianna with her night one dress covered in roses, which she was so offended that Christina pointed out. Roses? Oh, I hadn’t noticed.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Maybe Zach has a, hum, "shortcoming" he doesn't want them to know about.

He would have been contractually obligated to reveal his micro-penis or terrible farming accident as his sob story during his 1:1 with Rachel.

Zach maintained his purity with Ariel! One down…

• LOL 9

Gabi and her high waisted shorts and high waisted bikini bottoms.  Not flattering.    

As for her being second…he should have told her he was going in alphabetical order. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Gabi is way too much in her head - and I'm thinking she may be bi-polar.....someone get her a therapist please.

He got his, "uh oh, drama," face when Gabi started talking.  That face has never boded well for the woman. Her telling him about coming in second is not good.  Ahhh...he's doing a good job talking her off the ledge.  She looks just as good without makeup.

I was htinking going into this that he's gonna "SLIP" with Gabi to make her feel better.

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 4

That situation looked like it would get messy, but Gabby managed to explain her insecurity and say it was all on her, and Zach was nicely reassuring without either of them getting sappy. Good job!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
On 3/20/2023 at 8:32 PM, JenE4 said:
On 3/20/2023 at 8:28 PM, EllenB said:

Maybe Zach has a, hum, "shortcoming" he doesn't want them to know about.

He would have been contractually obligated to reveal his micro-penis or terrible farming accident as his sob story during his 1:1 with Rachel.

Hah! He can't hide anything despite his rules. The girls can estimate size while rolling around in bed with him.

I think Ariel took a peek down his PJs while he was sleeping.
(Just kidding of course!)

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

The producers really lucked out! Zach didn’t do a damn thing! Gabi spiraled in insecurity all on her own (or maybe due to producer prompting). I knew the editing was going to make it seem worse than it was (and I knew it had nothing to do with sex), but I’m feeling a little disappointed that it was an all-out bait and switch. Zach didn’t even say anything slightly inconsiderate to set her off. He was actually very gracious and supportive! Didn’t see that coming, especially how he’s been with all of the other criers who were upset about not being chosen first (or at all) for dates.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, DEL901 said:

Is this episode moving unusually quickly?  8:43 and he is halfway through date number 2.  

Maybe Rachel and cropduster make a special sppearance. If you really listen, you'll hear the low hum of her airplane in the distance, gradually getting louder and louder.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

The producers really lucked out! Zach didn’t do a damn thing! Gabi spiraled in insecurity all on her own (or maybe due to producer prompting). I knew the editing was going to make it seem worse than it was (and I knew it had nothing to do with sex), but I’m feeling a little disappointed that it was an all-out bait and switch. Zach didn’t even say anything slightly inconsiderate to set her off. He was actually very gracious and supportive! Didn’t see that coming, especially how he’s been with all of the other criers who were upset about not being chosen first (or at all) for dates.

Well, she doesn’t know about the no sex decision yet. She could spiral further. 

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 2
Just now, Riplet68 said:

Gabi looks like she's lost a lot of weight since the beginning.  If he doesn't pick her after telling her all this stuff, it's gonna be bad.  (and I know who he supposedly picks)

I feel like this is massive foreshadowing that Gabi is going to come in second once again. This is Chekhov’s Second-Place insecurity.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

“I’m falling in love with you”

”Thank you”

Yup….friendzoned and she doesn’t know it.   Wait until Gabi and Ariel and the others see last week’s episode where he and Kaity played house and he just glowed when she said she was falling in love.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

I really love Ariel and Gabi's reactions to his caveat.  They both made some great jokes, which at this point I can no longer remember.  Watching them kiss on the bed....it wasn't very sexyish, like they've agreed in private that they're playing to the cameras, but that bump to commercial made me think.....I might be correct about my Gabi and him bumpin  uglies theory- which would explain Katy's melt down shown at the beginning.

• LOL 2

Thailand has three seasons, hot and dry (Nov to Feb generally…I’ve visited twice in late Dec/early Jan), hot and humid and hot and rainy.  I guess  producers picked door #2.  

• Like 1