Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E09: The Women Tell All

DEL901
  • Start Topic

Did they borrow Christina’s party bus from the premiere? I’m glad I got my blackberry wine for this, the alcohol is a necessity for WTA day. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Did they borrow Christina’s party bus from the premiere? I’m glad I got my blackberry wine for this, the alcohol is a necessity for WTA day. 

Someone’s going to an Estonian spa. Or maybe vouchers to do whatever they missed in London.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1

Stassi and kylee are the new Genevieve/shanae. Charity looks good. I don’t recognize half these women. WTA as usual displaying the ugly side of our sex. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4

These girls who went home early are really working overtime to make a name for themselves! All you need to do to get on Paradise is make an enemy with a more popular contestant who will be cast, and, just like that, you got yourself a ticket to paradise!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5

I’m glad Jess used the time to tone down the glitter. She may be young but I don’t think she’s going to be single long. She’s the pretty girl next door. Greer is missing. Oh she’s there now. Was she there all this time?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I love it. "I'll wear my glitter if I want." You go, Jess. Turn yourself into a mirror ball if you like.

I actually think Greer is really cute. It's too bad about her problematic past.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I would have bet money they glossed over the blackface issue

…like they did with Erich….but he was a winner and Greer was an also ran.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

…like they did with Erich….but he was a winner and Greer was an also ran.  

Yeah, they likely got an endless amount of grief from Bachelor Nation too.

Edited by phlebas

Are all these people delusional? There was no chemistry between Charity and Zach so how could she have been F1. Stupid Bachelorette audition like it’s not obvious 🙄

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2

Saying by way of explanation “I had to make a decision” is so insulting! It makes it sound like he just randomly chose someone to send home, all things being equal. Why can’t he just say “I had stronger feelings for other women” to give people closure? 

Edited by AuntHelen92
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

He goes from making quick decisions based on his gut feelings in the moment to not having any specific moment when he knew each of them wasn’t right for him. 

He can’t give them a specific moment because it was like in episode 4 or something.  

1 minute ago, AuntHelen92 said:

Saying by way of explanation “I had to make a decision” is so insulting! It makes it sound like he just randomly chose someone. Why can’t he just say “I had stronger feelings for other women to give people closure? 

I think he thinks he is being nice when he is really just being hurtful because he really has no reason except they aren’t Kaity.  

• Like 6

Things Zack couldn’t say: 

Jess, I really liked you but I knew you weren’t my final one. So when our date went so far south, I really wasn’t motivated to save it knowing I’d have to go through it all again when I let you go. 

This is just one of many examples. It’s called making the most of opportunities. He was smart enough not to suffer twice!!! 

Edited by MissPriss
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2

What if she had said Bachelor in Paradise (which is the correct answer, as the far superior show)? Would they have moved on to someone else or just dropped the game schtick?

• LOL 6

Charity seems nice, and she’s attractive…I feel like she maybe played along in the Zach journey cause her producer prepped her. Just once I’d love one of them to say…”I just had my heartbroken, I really need more time.”

they really missed an opportunity here, her brother was awesome!  A joint brother/sister season. They join group dates and give general brother sister shenanigans.  

charity just seems kind of boring, weepy, and not a big personality.  Ariel would have been amazing!

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Why can’t they ever give a real answer for the breakup.  I.E.

I don’t want to live with 4 cats

We have different political views

I don’t want to live in the south (or on a farm, or in a city or whatever)

i think friends are important, you want to spend all our time together

We have no hobbies in common

I’m more into travel than you are

You’re more career oriented than I am

I don’t want to marry a vegan

You seem too jealous

You don’t like to watch sports

We have different views on money

I like to go out and you’re a homebody

We have different senses of humor

or are or any one  of a thousand other reasons people in real life actually break up. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't see Dakota there. 

I started feeling sorry for Christina as the women ganged up on her. She looked kind of sad.

Who is Dakota - did I miss something-was that a joke?🙃
I can't stay awake during this show anymore.

I too felt bad for Christina. They didn't give her any time to stand up for herself. And I saw Charity and Brooklyn look at each and roll eyes/smirk when she tried to apologize. Those two both have a mean streak.
Why couldn't anyone bring up the fact that Christina never mentioned she met Z's family and the girls only found out thru Z? I think Christina is just a very outgoing person, sort of manic...she has admitted she is a lot to take. And I think the other girls couldn't handle the fact that Z favored her in the beginning, that she met his family and that she was a ball of energy.
It felt like the others banded together against her because she was too much of a threat.
I also noticed another little unkind comment made by Charity yet again and stated as if Christina wasn't even in the room. I didn't catch what it was exactly but it was something negative about Christina.

Too much time spent on the Anastasia vs Kylee story. Why wasn't Kylee faulted for starting the whole issue by resenting Anastasia's attempt to get closer to Zach. Kylee had several talking heads during the date where she complained about Anastasia hanging around Z too much throughout the day - so when she tried to interrupt A and Z's private talk you knew K was purposely causing trouble.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, AuntHelen92 said:

Why can’t he just say “I had stronger feelings for other women” to give people closure? 

Zach was good at letting the woman go in a respectful manner at the beginning of the season. The first night he handled Madison quite well.  I don't know what happened to him. Telling the ones sent home that the lead has stronger feelings for the others has always been a staple excuse and a good one, so I don't know why he didn't use that line nor why his producers didn't clue him in on it.

• Like 4

Zach got off easy; he didn’t have to face any of the girls on stage. 
This show had a lot of filler and Jessie was totally checked out when all the girls were having. Jess did too. Can’t say that I blamed them, but I couldn’t even make out what they were saying so a little reffing would have been nice. 
No surprise to us or her or her parents she was going to be the next bachelorette but I was hoping they had psyched us out and it was someone else. I love the idea of Charity’s brother being The Bachelor. 
I didn’t know about Greer and the black face. Yuck. I hope she has changed inside and not just in the public arena. What a dumb and disgusting thing to do and knowingly being buddy buddy to a racist friend unless you yourself are racist. 

• Like 6

The first 30 minutes was like watching The Banshees of Bachelor Nation. Say what you will about CH, but he was much better at shutting down the catfights than Jesse is.

I thought Jess came across a lot more mature than she did on the show, so good for her. And she looks great with the lighter and longer hair, like a younger version of Melora Hardin (a.k.a. Jan from The Office). I also thought Greer handled herself well and appreciated her apology for defending her friend's use of blackface, as well as Jesse's admission (finally!) that the show has done a terrible job of vetting contestants' problematic social media activity.

Charity, on the other hand, couldn't string two words together without wiping away tears. Is that what her whole season is going to be like? She's such a downer.

5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I’m glad I got my blackberry wine for this

But is it "mold" blackberry wine?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
28 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I thought Jess came across a lot more mature than she did on the show, so good for her. And she looks great with the lighter and longer hair, like a younger version of Melora Hardin (a.k.a. Jan from The Office).

Or Monk's (dead) wife from the 2000's detective show.

• Useful 2

Okay, interesting WTA. I am going to miss having Jess on my screen.

But I do wonder what happened to:

• The ear licker
  • Holland
  • The Morning Balin
  • Brianna
  • Davia

Any one of them would have been more interesting than Olivia L or Madison.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

As soon as they announced Charity my first thought was maybe I should buy stock in Kleenex....

Are you planning on joining in her sob fest or are you going to donate your stock to her seeing as the show doesn’t provide them with this simple necessity and would rather they poke their eyes out with their pointy talons?

I prefer to surround myself with positive energy so when I first heard she’s the next lead, my first thought was the next season is a pass for me. She’s pretty and has a gorgeous family but that’s all I got. She has been dull af and there were so many beautiful and more interesting women this season and I doubt they all turned it down. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Say you're trashy without saying you're trashy = Brooklyn. The lace that bitch up line that she says over and over makes me cringe.. a lot. 

I feel like she's trying to be a Demi type character with the "I'll say what I want when I want to say it" shtick. She'll be in paradise for sure and I 100 % think she'll be the narrator. She'll make it far and will like guys that have no real interest in her . I feel like she'll be the type that stays because the producers want her for the drama but she'll be talking to crabs and stuff.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3