Type keyword(s) to search

S07.04: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Carl returns to the Loverboy offices and his work issues with Kyle come to a head; back in the Hamptons, Andrea rejoins the crew with hopes for an Italian dinner do-over; a slumber party turns from wild fun into a bad dream for the housemates.

(edited)

Amanda appears to be incredibly relaxed even though she could be facing a serious health issue in her near future. Most women I know would be extremely uncomfortable and worried if they were experiencing irregular menstrual cycles. 

Edited by APK
  • Like 4

At this point I’m almost hoping that Lindsey is the Machiavellian genius pulling all the strings.  At least that would explain all the energy spent on her.

Mya seems on a mission to insult everyone at least once this season.

• Like 7

I don't understand why Mya chose to tell Sam that she talks too much. Seemed harsh and unnecessary.

Not sure what Carl told Lindsey about the work meeting but it seemed contrary to what we actually saw happen. Without actually saying it, it seems like Carl wants more money and a new title, and no mention of the lifestyle issues promoting alcohol both he & LIndsey have thrown out there. He claims to be working excessive hours yet he acknowledged missing key meetings/events. Kyle wants him to reflect on what he wants and either commit or quit. Meanwhile, Lindsey seemed to imply that Kyle made some promises.  If so, we certainly didn't see that.  IMHO, she's way too involved in Carl's career.

Oh Danielle, you never learn. Why does continually fight Lindsey's battles for her. Lindsey, who sat there like a chesire cat grinning why Amanda cried. She's only happy when she can make someone feel like shit. She saw an opportunity with Paige not there to go at Amanda.  Yet, she wonders why people talk so derisively about her?  

Danielle screaming at Carl to get into with his boss?  Umm no. Of course Kyle's going to defend his crying wife. And just what exactly did Amanda ever do to Danielle?  Nothing. She did that entirely for Lindsey, and they're no longer speaking. It's cringeworthy.

I really don't like Gabby. Something's off with that one. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

But why was Amanda crying in the first thing place? I hate games like this as much as the next person because of this shit but these people love them and Amanda has even initiated stupid Truth or Dare games in past seasons. Danielle said something pretty minor about not knowing what was around the corner and Amanda started sobbing immediately. See this is the Amanda I can’t stand. The one who refuses to deal with any of her problems and just walks around as a giant raw nerve expecting everyone to understand she’s going though a hard times. She’s been going though a hard time for seven years! And how did any of this become Lindsey’s fault? I kind of need an actual accounting of what specifically Kyle and Amanda’s problem with Lindsey is. They’ve been going in hard on this “manipulating Carl” narrative for a long time but why? What happened? Why is Carl not responsible for his own behavior? I don’t get any of it. And while I get not liking or wanting to be around Lindsay because the girl is a nightmare, I would never be ok with Amanda again if she’d made that tainted comment about me. And Amanda seems to blow it off like a really minor comment. As weird as it is that the argument seemed to become about Lindsey not trusting Amanda, I’m not exactly clear about why Lindsay should trust Amanda.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

The only person I do trust on this show is Amanda. I even call bullshit on why Lindsay was sober. It coincided with freezing her eggs, and as someone that did that, they suggest no alcohol. I think she claimed it was for Carl but she jumped right back into drinking. Lindsay had an issue with her last boyfriend and his working as well. She used to rant about him working and not spending enough time with her. Does she even still have her own company? Because pretty sure PR takes a lot of time and dedication. My guess is, Carl travels for work and she wants him home playing with her. Also, Amanda does a lot for loverboy, and unless a prenup says otherwise, part of the company does belong to her in a way, so Lindsay can take all the seats. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, snarts said:

I don't understand why Mya chose to tell Sam that she talks too much. Seemed harsh and unnecessary.

Not sure what Carl told Lindsey about the work meeting but it seemed contrary to what we actually saw happen. Without actually saying it, it seems like Carl wants more money and a new title, and no mention of the lifestyle issues promoting alcohol both he & LIndsey have thrown out there. He claims to be working excessive hours yet he acknowledged missing key meetings/events. Kyle wants him to reflect on what he wants and either commit or quit. Meanwhile, Lindsey seemed to imply that Kyle made some promises.  If so, we certainly didn't see that.  IMHO, she's way too involved in Carl's career.

I really don't like Gabby. Something's off with that one. 

It was really harsh and unnecessary, and I loved it.  I don't like Maya or Sam, but I was happy she cut her down - Sam thinks she is a gift from god.  And did you hear her during the "truth or truth or whatever" game, she called herself a sugar daddy... is she wealthy?  She comes off a a desperate try-hard.

During the meeting Carl claims that he works insane hours and then Kyle is like what exactly do you do, and Carl is like, "yeah I get distracted..."  Sooo he's not actually working what he originally claimed?  I bet he makes an average sales guy salary, which is usually higher than other industries, but not enough to live THE LIFE in new york, and Lindsey wants him to make more and be a rich guy, but he is not that guy.  He will never be that guy.

Lindsay is jealous that her guy is the sales guy and Amanda's guy is the OWNER, and probably making great money.  I am thinking that she believes Carl should be making the same amount as Kyle.

Gabby annoys me more and more every second she is on the tv.  I hope they edit her out and don't ask her back next year.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4

I don’t understand why they play those dumb “truth” games.  I would be hurt if I were Amanda, too.  The games are just set up to hurt someone’s feelings or make them angry.  Especially when drinking.

i don’t really mind that Karl and Lindsey are together, but I do not trust her in this group.

• Like 3
(edited)

I’m not liking Mya the more I see of her. Sam is annoying but what a rude thing to say to her about talking too much.

Kyle’’s kitchen talks by himself are not funny anymore,

Ciara being concerned about Amanda is a Ciara I like. I actually didn’t mind her this episode.

Andrea is entertaining when he’s not obsessing over Paige or crying for no reason lol.

These ppl really need to get over Lindsey and Carl’s relationship. They act like Lindsey runs the world.

Danielle should shut up tho. Stop yelling at Carl to say something.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, snarts said:

Because Mya sucks.  

On 3/6/2023 at 9:37 PM, APK said:

Amanda appears to be incredibly relaxed even though she could be facing a serious health issue in her near future. Most women I know would be extremely uncomfortable and worried if they were experiencing irregular menstrual cycles. 

Right? Not just irregular- nine or ten months without one.  Most women I know who missed ten periods had babies. 

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, Marley said:

I’m not liking Mya the more I see of her. Sam is annoying but what a rude thing to say to her about talking too much.

The rule is when two new women join they can only accept one and the other is burnt at the stake.  See: Rachel/Jessica, Julia/Gabrielle, Paige/Hannah. 

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Marley said:

Ciara being concerned about Amanda is a Ciara I like. I actually didn’t mind her this episode.

I thought she handled that conversation really well.  It was a good combination of being a friend but also coming from the standpoint of being a nurse.  Could Amanda not getting a period be as simple as something like the fact that she's too thin?  Avoiding the doctor is not a good idea.  Why am I typing this.......I could care less about Amanda and Kyle's "fertility journey".  

It sounds like Sam has a history of people not wanting to be around her because she's "too much".  You know Sam, sometimes a little self-reflection and self-adjustment can be a good thing, if you want to not constantly piss off everyone around you.  She's acting like people are telling her to be the exact opposite of who she is.  Not so.  If you talk so much that you don't let others get a word in edgewise, that's plain rude, that's not a simple case of "I am who I am".  

Carl's whole demeanor seems off.  He seems withdrawn and sad.  I think it's concerning.  

Lindsay is such a toxic mess of a person who I really wish would never grace our t.v. screens again and at this point, there's nothing that will ever change my perception of her. 

Early on or when everyone else was newer, she and Danielle would strut around like H.S. mean girls.  I absolutely love how the tables have totally turned.  They're like a barnacle attached to the house at this point.  

Once Danielle is cut free from Lindsay though, she may be able to be redeemed.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Carl's whole demeanor seems off.  He seems withdrawn and sad.  I think it's concerning.  

I was thinking the same. Maybe he's on anti-depressants. He's so quiet.  Is Lindsey beating him down to a shell that's afraid to open his mouth now? She's extremely aggressive and wants to be the head bitch in charge of that relationship and every other relationship we have seen her in. 

On 3/7/2023 at 12:51 PM, heatherchandler said:

During the meeting Carl claims that he works insane hours and then Kyle is like what exactly do you do, and Carl is like, "yeah I get distracted..."  Sooo he's not actually working what he originally claimed?  I bet he makes an average sales guy salary, which is usually higher than other industries, but not enough to live THE LIFE in new york, and Lindsey wants him to make more and be a rich guy, but he is not that guy.  He will never be that guy.

100% agree! Carl is a loser sober or drunk. He's also lazy. He was fired from multiple jobs and now that he's not drinking it doesn't seem he has much more ambition than he ever did.  Right now both he and Lindsey are making good money from the show to carry them through. What happens when the show is over? I also thought the meeting with him and Kyle was weak. They didn't get to the meat of any of their issues. Maybe there was more to it off camera. 

Why did everyone go ape shit crazy when Andrea walked through the door? I love that guy, too, but that was insane. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

Something tells me that Craig didn't want Paige at the house on Andrea weekend.

Why? I love a good Bravo conspiracy theory but I’m not sure I’m following you here.

3 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Why? I love a good Bravo conspiracy theory but I’m not sure I’m following you here.

Paige and Andrea dated briefly and she said he was very well endowed.

• Like 2

Lindsey- “Everything I do, according to Amanda, is my fault.”

Ummm yea, that’s how it works. Take a seat bigmouth.

Danielle needs to take several seats as well. 

When Carl sits back and let’s 2 women fight his battle for him, he’s kinda proving everyone else’s point. Lindsey treats him like a child, not a supportive partner. 

22 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Something tells me that Craig didn't want Paige at the house on Andrea weekend.

100000% Craig is very insecure on a good day, no way Paige is “allowed” anywhere near Andrea. 

On 3/9/2023 at 10:25 AM, bichonblitz said:

He's so quiet.  Is Lindsey beating him down to a shell that's afraid to open his mouth now? She's extremely aggressive and wants to be the head bitch in charge of that relationship and every other relationship we have seen her in. 

Ding ding ding….we have a winner!

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
On 3/8/2023 at 2:53 PM, Kiki620 said:

Lindsay is such a toxic mess of a person who I really wish would never grace our t.v. screens again and at this point, there's nothing that will ever change my perception of her. 

I totally agree. Carl has been off since he and Lindsey hooked up.  I think all the drama with Kyle and Loverboy is all Lindsey.  Every guy she has "dated" was never good enough for her so now she has Carl, who appears to have just given up.  Or should I say given complete control to Lindsey.

And the passive-aggressive comment by Danielle that Amanda is not trustworthy because she is friends with both her and Lindsey and Danielle fees that Amanda doesn't tell her everything or isn't truthful due to her friendships.  Shut the fuck up Danielle. That was so shitty to do.  Lindsey is the most 2 faced, manipulative in that house.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1