Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Not Scattered Yet

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I love that they are adopting! I want to kiss this show!!

I laughed at the revelation that Nell was getting therapy from a ghost.

I may be turning into a total sap, but I was touched by the end scene with Cricket spreading the ashes and Morty embracing her decision. 

Edward is a hat person now. Good sport, dude!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

I'm glad they were able to avoid having Nell tell Cricket (or anyone) that she can see ghosts. 

I feel like they are building up to it though. She'll probably do it in the season finale.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, funnygirl said:

I'm glad they were able to avoid having Nell tell Cricket (or anyone) that she can see ghosts. 

Just checking my memory - her roommate doesn’t know, right?  He’s just (despite his spectrum-ness) able to ask the right questions? (Like, why do you think he’d want to be scattered here?)

30 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Just checking my memory - her roommate doesn’t know, right?  He’s just (despite his spectrum-ness) able to ask the right questions? (Like, why do you think he’d want to be scattered here?)

Edward doesn’t know. Based on what was said between Nell and the ghost therapist, she hasn’t told anyone she sees ghosts

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
20 hours ago, Corgi-ears said:

"This is Chandra. She has a degree in Sociology, she speaks five languages..."

Screenshot2023-04-16at4_24_33PM.thumb.png.396854d74326521349593e4d19bf1b44.png

Enhance. Enhance! ENHANCE!!!

Screenshot2023-04-16at4_24_48PM.thumb.png.89a10d00712fb24d8da5120b9b5c9b0d.png

I noticed that too!

Good episode - but there were 13 episodes ordered... so this was going to be the season finale?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bros402 said:

Good episode - but there were 13 episodes ordered... so this was going to be the season finale?

Yes, now we have to go back and watch Dennis stress out trying to choose the perfect egg donor.

On 4/16/2023 at 4:29 AM, Corgi-ears said:

"This is Chandra. She has a degree in Sociology, she speaks five languages..."

Screenshot2023-04-16at4_24_33PM.thumb.png.396854d74326521349593e4d19bf1b44.png

Enhance. Enhance! ENHANCE!!!

Screenshot2023-04-16at4_24_48PM.thumb.png.89a10d00712fb24d8da5120b9b5c9b0d.png

On 4/17/2023 at 12:54 AM, bros402 said:
On 4/16/2023 at 4:29 AM, Corgi-ears said:

I noticed that too!

And so did I. They also included her siblings [sic] college, as well as Chandra's HS (but not her college), GPA.

I figured that something was off when Jerry didn't seem to be considering any egg donor who shared his ethnicity. If they had proceeded with surrogacy, it wasn't necessary for every stranger to immediately know which Dad had the stronger sperm.

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse

I love that the newspaper has a couch in the corner that people go to fart. Little scenes like these is why I am enjoying this show.

Awww this is probably the last of Monty.  I am liking that the roommate has also bonded with Cricket.

• Like 2